Photo
- - - - -

Gameday Menu (Superbowl Edition)

Best Answer footballisasport , 02 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

The key to my wings is my Wilmington Grill www.wilmingtongrill.com. I can get it up to 500 degrees and there are no flare ups so the wings, while grilled, taste fried. I marinate them in Olive oil and garlic powder then I grill them for an hour and ten minutes, flipping once at 35 minutes. When they are done I dredge half of them in butter, minced garlic and then coat them with shaved Parmesan. Then I take the left over butter and garlic and mix that with Franks Red Hot and I dredge the rest of the wings in that. Serve with blue cheese.

that is a sick recipe. I am going to try I
it Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,306 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

I'm slow cooking chicken in salsa. Tonight before the game I will shred the chicken. I will then put the chicken on a big tray of Tostitos, add some white queso and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Top that with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, and pico. Fugging delish. I'm also making my neighborhood famous hot wings and garlic parm wings.

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Atomic Buffalo Turds

Bacon Explosion For Your Face

maybe hot wing pizza if i feel like it.

#18 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,932 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

I've been slow smoking some ribs since yesterday. 6 racks. Gonna q em up for the final twenty minutes in a couple hours or so. The pulled pork been in the slow cooker since 5am. 6 pounds.

Ribs and pulled pork sliders on ciabatta buns gonna be on point! Of course we got the sides like tater salad and chips and guac and salsa an all that good poo. Those new fajita scoops chips are amazing!

#19 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

This is the time of the year I look forward to every football season, no matter whose team makes it. Menu is lite this time around...Teriyaki chicken wings and escovitch fish along with a few mixed drinks..keeping it light because tomorrow is work day.

Go Seahawks!!!! 

#20 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

I'm slow cooking chicken in salsa. Tonight before the game I will shred the chicken. I will then put the chicken on a big tray of Tostitos, add some white queso and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Top that with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, and pico. Fugging delish. I'm also making my neighborhood famous hot wings and garlic parm wings.

Want this recipe..:)

#21 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,581 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

Grilled marinated flank steaks with peppers onions and jalapeños, deep fried siracha honey wings, reaper pepper sauce wings (for the brave or stupid), homemade beer and cheese dip, that bean and cheese layer dip stuff harris teeter makes because its fugging good and tons o beer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#22 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

So glad it's warmer now so it will be easier to fire up the charcoal. I'm doing steak burgers and brats tonight.

#23 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

Nachos

Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo)

The rest is TBD right now.

#24 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,306 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Want this recipe..:)

The key to my wings is my Wilmington Grill www.wilmingtongrill.com. I can get it up to 500 degrees and there are no flare ups so the wings, while grilled, taste fried. I marinate them in Olive oil and garlic powder then I grill them for an hour and ten minutes, flipping once at 35 minutes. When they are done I dredge half of them in butter, minced garlic and then coat them with shaved Parmesan. Then I take the left over butter and garlic and mix that with Franks Red Hot and I dredge the rest of the wings in that. Serve with blue cheese.

#25 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

Drove home this morning with the girlfriend to visit family. Just left my best friend's house after visiting him & his wife.

Going to my grandma's at 2 for a home cooked dinner with fresh garden veggies & local meats. Watching the Super Bowl at my parents tonight & dad is grilling steaks & mom is cooking lobster & several sides.

Girlfriend can't cook worth a damn so I have to visit home at least once a month to eat well.

#26 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Drove home this morning with the girlfriend to visit family. Just left my best friend's house after visiting him & his wife.

Going to my grandma's at 2 for a home cooked dinner with fresh garden veggies & local meats. Watching the Super Bowl at my parents tonight & dad is grilling steaks & mom is cooking lobster & several sides.

Girlfriend can't cook worth a damn so I have to visit home at least once a month to eat well.

Well, that is a huge RED FLAG...... 

#27 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Chips

...and Chocolate Milk for me.  Everyone else, BYOS.

#28 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

Hawk wings and Bronco legs slow cooked for over hickory wood 10 hours.

#29 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

Smoked Baby Back Ribs W/ homemade BBQ sauce and homemade potato salad.

#30 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

What's up motherfugers. I know it's not our team playing but if it wasn't for the good eats today would just be another day. So share your menu with the rest of the class.

I myself am keeping it simple.

Wings
Homemade Pizza
Assorted finger foods

What say you?

Kudos to you my friend for your weekly gameday threads!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com