Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5000th post (fug the superbowl)

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can count to potato.

Posted · Report post

All I thought about while reading that was your fine ass in nothing but stilettos and a Kuechly jersey.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

This team has a chance to be a dynasty or dynasty esque with the right FA moves. We probably have the best young-veteran core in the game.

Luke, Star, CJ, Hardy, Cam, Kalil, Tolbert, Olsen

Get Cam a few more weapons and I think we stomp about anybody. Keep in mind this team ridiculously overachieved, especially on offense. Cam being awesome, Smith being clutch, and Rivera converting 4th down is what kept our weak offense on the field. Imagine when we get another talented receiver and beef the o-line. I don't see how you stop Smith in the slot, plus Olsen, Ted Ginn, another pass catcher, plus our over priced yet talented backfield. Once our offensive line can generate push we will be able to dictate the game by pounding the football instead of just taking advantage of the mismatch Cam brings as a runner.

The offensive line will naturally be better next season anyway in my opinion.  Don't forget we had 10,000 linemean on IR this year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

All this rambling and no mention of the most important piece for this team that could lead us to the superbowl. Fan of management, eh? weird!

Posted · Report post

why did they leave?

Posted · Report post

i miss blindsite and fireball :(

blindsite used to do those awesome writeups and fireball knew more about football than 95% of these forums

in short, we used to have more posters like Mr Scott and fewer posters like TCF or SMF

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i miss blindsite and fireball :(

blindsite used to do those awesome writeups and fireball knew more about football than 95% of these forums

in short, we used to have more posters like Mr Scott and fewer posters like TCF or SMF

I agree except Fireball knew more about football than 99.5% of all.....at least.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i was feeling generous

grats on 5k!

i guess :\ 

its a rather dubious distinction 

Posted · Report post

i was feeling generous

grats on 5k!

i guess :\ 

its a rather dubious distinction 

Thanks....you have 14000+.