Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5000th post (fug the superbowl)

29 posts in this topic

Posted

tldr

I don't understand why some of the older posters have left...

I joined the Huddle in time to read Fireball, one of the best! 

Congrats on 5000....rookie. :)

Posted

Congrats, although your post just made me check my numbers. Ah, crap, I'm right behind you.

Posted

Thanks....you have 14000+.

What the heck do you talk about?????

pretty much nothing

Posted

ladypanther just cussed...

:o

1 person likes this

Posted

why did they leave?

There was a qualitative change with the posts a few year ago.  Many good posters left.  I miss many of the old posters...both male and female.  But the striking difference seems fewer female posters.

Posted

Zod rejected them as Kittens.

{It's always the boss' fault.)

Posted

tits or gtfo

Posted

296aa3305606865.jpg

Yeah...I don't understand why some posters have left...not at all.

Posted

congrats lp

Posted

Hey, LP!  Fellow female Huddler here!  I have been a member for a long time, but mainly lurk due to the responses that one gets here, whether male or female, really.  I used to post more before the site crashed in '08, but have kept to mostly reading since then.  I guess I am not big on arguing for the sake of arguing which is what goes on here a lot.  My goal is to maybe reach 100 posts someday.  :-)  Congrats on reaching 5000!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, LP!  Fellow female Huddler here!  I have been a member for a long time, but mainly lurk due to the responses that one gets here, whether male or female, really.  I used to post more before the site crashed in '08, but have kept to mostly reading since then.  I guess I am not big on arguing for the sake of arguing which is what goes on here a lot.  My goal is to maybe reach 100 posts someday.  :-)  Congrats on reaching 5000 for posting here.  I hope you feel free to post more.  We need you.  

Thanks for posting here.  I hope you will feel free to do so more so in the future.

Posted

This is the most embarrassing poo the bed moment before an international audience of a Superbowl.

Congrats on your major accomplishment lp.  It took me 7 or so years to get 1K…it's going to take the rest of my lifetime to achieve 5K!!!