Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

5000th post (fug the superbowl)

For a minute there, I thought you had had one too many. I was like "She must have been really looking forward to this Super Bowl." :)

Hey, LP!  Fellow female Huddler here!  I have been a member for a long time, but mainly lurk due to the responses that one gets here, whether male or female, really.  I used to post more before the site crashed in '08, but have kept to mostly reading since then.  I guess I am not big on arguing for the sake of arguing which is what goes on here a lot.  My goal is to maybe reach 100 posts someday.  :-)  Congrats on reaching 5000!

1383262123148739_animate.gif

Hey, LP!  Fellow female Huddler here!  I have been a member for a long time, but mainly lurk due to the responses that one gets here, whether male or female, really.  I used to post more before the site crashed in '08, but have kept to mostly reading since then.  I guess I am not big on arguing for the sake of arguing which is what goes on here a lot.  My goal is to maybe reach 100 posts someday.  :-)  Congrats on reaching 5000!

Two things. First, not everyone is an argumentative jerk. It just seems like it. Second, I wanted to see what my post count was. So I thought this was a good opportunity to do so.

LP is a quality poster, and she can illicit many quality responses. Or at least that is how I read it. She pies me plenty, so there is that.

Two things. First, not everyone is an argumentative jerk. It just seems like it. Second, I wanted to see what my post count was. So I thought this was a good opportunity to do so.

LP is a quality poster, and she can illicit many quality responses. Or at least that is how I read it. She pies me plenty, so there is that.

We definitely have our share of numbskull posts. Case in point...

All this rambling and no mention of the most important piece for this team that could lead us to the superbowl. Fan of management, eh? weird!

Regardless, always a pleasure LP. You're a quality poster and deserve the appreciation.