Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

UPDATED: Confirmed. Bobcats Exploring Trade for Evan Turner

211 posts in this topic

who else is in the bidding war for Turner and what assets do they posses?

from what i just read- Spurs seem like a legit bidder for Turner, but they have a worse  draft pick than the Blazers/Bobcats pick and not big expiring like Ben Gordon to deal. All they really have in expirings is Bonner @ $4mil

On Inside the NBA last night, David Aldridge, when asked what team will most likely be making a move, he immediately said, "Charlotte. They have a lot of pieces teams like and they want to make a move."

On Inside the NBA last night, David Aldridge, when asked what team will most likely be making a move, he immediately said, "Charlotte. They have a lot of pieces teams like and they want to make a move."

^^That statement makes me smile. First I have heard that teams want what we have. Everything I have read is that what we are offering might not be as attractive as we think:

if a lot of teams like what we have- maybe Evan Turner isn't the best deal.. what about Monroe? Jeff Green? Thad Young?

what if we can swing Thad Young AND Evan Turner?

Gordon/Hendo/PORT pick = Thad/Turner

1 person likes this

Agreed, I was kind of surprised when I heard it.

Looks like Charlotte is asking everyone for a trade like the homeless asking for spare change.  Interested in Evan Turner, Greg Monroe, Brandon Bass, Luol Deng, and Aaron Affalo.

1 person likes this

We asked about Deng? Since he's been with the Cavs?

We asked about Deng? Since he's been with the Cavs?

yes, thats the current trade scenerio

The only thing I've seen that mentioned us and Deng in the same thought simply said that Deng may be traded again, and we (along with Washington, Phoenix, and others), are considered buyers.  Not really a trade rumor.