Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATED: Confirmed. Bobcats Exploring Trade for Evan Turner

211 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And I dont care what anyone says, Sessions is expendable. Pargo can be the backup, easy.

Posted · Report post

And I dont care shat anyone says, Sessions is expendable. Pargo can be the backup, easy.

How would you feel if the Bobcats traded away Gordon and the Piston pick for Turner to make the playoffs as an 8th seed? Then the team would have to turn around and either loose him in the offseason or give him a deal making around 10-11 million a season. 

If the team stays together with the core, Kemba would be making 10 million, Turner would be making 10+ million and Jefferson would be making 13 million. Hendo's making 6 million season...

Henderson would have to be traded for sure headed into next season and the Bobcats would most definitely be in the luxury tax. 

Do you see that as anything more then an 7th or 8th seed in the east, cause I sure don't. That's a ton of money to pay a marginal team and is the exact reason the first playoff team got blown up. 

Posted · Report post

The question becomes would you rather have Rodney Hood, Gary Harris or Tyler Ennis over Evan Turner. 

Make that decision and go from there. 

Posted · Report post

The question becomes would you rather have Rodney Hood, Gary Harris or Tyler Ennis over Evan Turner. 

Make that decision and go from there. 

Evan Turner doesn't excite me... Would love to have Mr. Hairston here 

Posted · Report post

I cannot believe this Evan Turner crap. Turner is nothing more than a sixth man on a good team. I am no fan of Henderson, but I would take him over Turner. Both are sixth men on good teams, equal players on offense, but Henderson is better defensively.

Posted · Report post

I just hope we don't budge on Philly wanting a first for Turner. Fug that they can keep him.

Posted · Report post

I jusz hope we don't budge on Philly wanting a first for Turner. Fug that they can keep him.

When Bonnell was on 730 AM he acted like the Bobcats had already offered the Portland pick and Gordon for Turner. He didn't come right out and say they had, but he made it really seem like they had already offered it and it was turned down. That the team was trying to decide if Turner made them that much better to make him worth giving up the Piston pick.

I asked him if the trade was dead or would Charlotte offer the Piston pick and he replied back to me with the following.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell  5h

@Carpanfan96 I don't think much anything is "dead in the water" three days before the deadline. But you shouldn't fixate on one thing.

1 person likes this