Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATED: Confirmed. Bobcats Exploring Trade for Evan Turner

211 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'll just merge and update...  No biggie.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Jeremy Lin would have been awesome to have when there was actually hype around him and he was putting butts in seats... now??? Not so much.

In this trade, we trade out $20 million dollars in cap space that we could have plus trade away the player with arguably the most upside (MKG) in the trade.

Expect it to go through tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

Jeremy Lin would have been awesome to have when there was actually hype around him and he was putting butts in seats... now??? Not so much.

In this trade, we trade out $20 million dollars in cap space that we could have plus trade away the player with arguably the most upside (MKG) in the trade.

Expect it to go through tomorrow.

Any particular reason you say this?

Posted · Report post

Any particular reason you say this?

Sarcasm lol... the deal is so bad that it's bound to happen.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

no-no-no.jpg

Posted · Report post

Would rather give Detroit their 1st back for Greg Monroe...

Kemba
?????
MKG
Jefferson
Monroe

Zeller
Henderson
Biyombo
Sessions
Taylor

Posted · Report post

I see Bobcats make this trade team doesn't gel they miss the playoffs, and trade away a player we could wait another year or two on.
Sure Mike let me order my season tickets.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This sound like the kind of trade that Jordan would pull off.  I thought Cho was brought in to keep Jordan from making dumb ass decisions.

Posted · Report post

The only way I see this happening is if Turner agrees to sign a long term here.

I really dont know why most fans are upset with this rumor. Evan Turner is finally coming into his own and is playing as good as any SF in the league. Also, not great but a solid defender. An addition of Turner will be the only way we will have a chance of even winning at least "one" game in the Playoffs.

I was MKG biggest fan and supporter pre-draft when many, I mean many of you guys were hating on the kid. And, I soley regret seeing Cho take MKG with the no2 pick. Other than the city of Charlotte, MKG is already being seen as a bust everywhere you look at. Hes playing some good defense and may turn out to be an above defender in this league but he has shown time over time that its going to take a very long time for him to develop a shot. I really dont see him as the long term answer. Hes a good role player off the bench. If MKG land in Philly, that offense would be dreadful to watch.

Lastly, lets not get over ourselves and assume that MKG is even in the trade talk. Who knows? Hes probably not. What if we were able to trade for Turner and still keep MKG, would you guys chill down?

Maybe it's Zeller who we should be talking about here. Did I speak too soon?

Posted · Report post

The only way I see this happening is if Turner agrees to sign a long term here.

I really dont know why most fans are upset with this rumor. Evan Turner is finally going into his own and is playing as good as any SF in the league. Also, not great but a solid defender. An addition of Turner will be the only way we will have a chance of even winning at least "one" game in the Playoffs.

I was MKG biggest fan and supporter pre-draft when many, I mean many of you guys were hating on the kid. And, I soley regret seeing Cho take MKG with the no2 pick. Other than the city of Charlotte, MKG is already being seen as a bust everywhere you look at. Hes playing some good defense and may turn out to be an above defender in this league but he has shown time over time that its going to take a very long time for him to develop a shot. I really dont see him as the long term answer. Hes a good role player off the bench. If MKG land in Philly, that offense would be dreadful to watch.

Lastly, lets not get over ourselves and assume that MKG is even in the trade talk. Who knows? Hes probably not. What if we were able to trade for Turner and still keep MKG, would you guys chill down?

Maybe it's Zeller who we should be talking about here. Did I speak too soon?

Turner isn't even a SF.

Hopefully they're trying to get him for Henderson & Gordon.

Posted · Report post

Turner isn't even a SF.

Hopefully they're trying to get him for Henderson & Gordon.

Hes a SG/SF. Point blank.

I dont see Hendo going anywhere.

Posted · Report post

Would rather give Detroit their 1st back for Greg Monroe...

Kemba
?????
MKG
Jefferson
Monroe

Zeller
Henderson
Biyombo
Sessions
Taylor

Monroe would be nice addition at PF, idk if it's worth it if the pick is top 10 and they may get their pick anyways if they make the playoffs which definitely can happen

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app