Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

UPDATED: Confirmed. Bobcats Exploring Trade for Evan Turner

211 posts in this topic

are you calling him a scorer?

you'd be the first.

No Im not. You make it sound that way.

How you gonna bash Turner, but sit here an praise a player who cant even shoot 10 feet from the basket.

Chicago needs to help us out on the Gibson deal so we can help them out. They get our pick when we make the playoffs and add the portland pick for gibson  and put themselves in position to add a top free agent down the line if they manage their cap properly. 

You, my man is a smart man. I like you already.

Just WIN baby!

GO "ALL-IN"! Find a way to bring in Evan Turner and Taj Gibson. Make this team interesting and excited to watch for this season and next (HORNETS).

Joel Embiid is heavily considering staying another year at Kansas. Jabari Parker has been rumored throughout the season that he may stay another year at Duke. Also, Parker is a very close friend of Jahlil Okafor. If both guys decide to stay another year, other prospects will be push up in the draft. We wont be getting a cant miss prospect at pick 8-10.

No Im not. You make it sound that way.

How you gonna bash Turner, but sit here an praise a player who cant even shoot 10 feet from the basket.

because scoring isn't everything

because scoring isn't everything

I wonder how great MJ, Lebron, Durant, Kobe, etc. would be if they couldnt score.

I guess defense doesn't matter in the league anymore.  Even thoe the best peremeriter defensive team has won the title the last 2 years. 

I wonder how great MJ, Lebron, Durant, Kobe, etc. would be if they couldnt score.

how many titles would they have won without great utility players around them?

how many titles would they have won without great utility players around them?

Never did I said defense doesnt win championship. Not sure where you're going with that.

I could see if Evan was a all world scorer but dude is a worst 3 or shooter then Hendo. 

So we lose our glue guy who is 20 years old and has a lot of room to grow for what exactly? ?