Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SMH at this contract!

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear Hurney must have been standing on his desk with his hands on his ass just spreading those cheeks and begging agents to screw him 'til be bled.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well Im hoping Stew can have a TD-like comeback and play a full season at a very high level. As of now he has no incentive to take a paycut or give any money back. We cant cut him. 

Posted

of the record, stewart is my rule exception........ i value toughness/play-abilities above all others. it feels like stewart has never been healthy for one.... ONE OTA, training camp or even on the injury report during the season....... the guy always has something hurt, mainly with his ankles.

i wanted to resign him.......yes i did..... but not williams too. it just a odd deal, richardson loves dwill, so he got money. stewart was a 1st round investment, i guess they wanted to keep on investing....

i will state this as well- i believe shula would be a better OC with a healthy stew getting snaps over dwill and depending on the down and distance toblert too. 

stew seems a good person in the little evidence ive seen, so thats something i guess. looking like roid monster helps too. he eats junk and doesnt workout as hard and still has 5 bf%. he was given a gift, in order to keep a person with gene gifts, you pay big.

all i ask is USE MORE TWO BACK SETS, FOR THE LOVE OF SCIENCE! STEW CAN CATCH A PASS SAME FOR TOBLERT AND DWILL, USE THEM AS TEs/WRs/WEAPONS/DECOYS/MAKE-UP-A-NEW-POSITION JUST USE ALL OF THEM MORE !

Posted

No wonder all the players rushed to Hurney's defense when he was canned.

Guy was like a defective slot machine spewing out $100 bills except they were $1 million dollar bills and they were guaranteed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well done Hurney

ku-xlarge.gif

Posted

NFL really needs a amnesty clause like the NBA has. Basically lets you buy a guy out of his contract with no future cap implications

Posted

Get over it already. Some of you are shitting on Stew when you should be hoping for a healthy return. Let's see what this next season brings before throwing rotten tomatoes at the guy.

Just think what Percy Harvin has done the last couple of seasons, and yet he helped his team to secure a Lombardi Trophy last night.

I don't see anyone here "throwing rotten tomatoes at the guy". Pretty much everyone would like nothing more than for him to come back healthy, and put up a lot of yards, but right now it definitely isn't looking good.

People have a right to be concerned about the situation.

Posted

NFL really needs a amnesty clause like the NBA has. Basically lets you buy a guy out of his contract with no future cap implications

You mean a Hurney clause.

Mind boggling how slow Jerry Richardson was to react to the Hurney train wreck.

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy overpaid RB's.

Posted

Hurney, really stuck it to us. Has there been an active player in the league, other than Stewart, that has never participated in OTA's and PreSeason games throughout their NFL career.

Posted

My eyes started bleeding halfway through the OP.  

It seems like we'll have to deal with the same RB group for at least another year.  Maybe draft one late to compete with Barner for that 3rd spot.  

Posted

I still wish we knew what Gettlemen's restructure of Stewarts deal last year actually did....