Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jptaylor84

SMH at this contract!

54 posts in this topic

Get over it already. Some of you are shitting on Stew when you should be hoping for a healthy return. Let's see what this next season brings before throwing rotten tomatoes at the guy.

Just think what Percy Harvin has done the last couple of seasons, and yet he helped his team to secure a Lombardi Trophy last night.

I don't see anyone here "throwing rotten tomatoes at the guy". Pretty much everyone would like nothing more than for him to come back healthy, and put up a lot of yards, but right now it definitely isn't looking good.

People have a right to be concerned about the situation.

NFL really needs a amnesty clause like the NBA has. Basically lets you buy a guy out of his contract with no future cap implications

You mean a Hurney clause.

Mind boggling how slow Jerry Richardson was to react to the Hurney train wreck.

1 person likes this

Hurney, really stuck it to us. Has there been an active player in the league, other than Stewart, that has never participated in OTA's and PreSeason games throughout their NFL career.

My eyes started bleeding halfway through the OP.  

It seems like we'll have to deal with the same RB group for at least another year.  Maybe draft one late to compete with Barner for that 3rd spot.  

I still wish we knew what Gettlemen's restructure of Stewarts deal last year actually did....

Hey CRA

why don't you bash Stew like you bash D-Will?

He will never be healthy again.

a young man zero chance of being healthy again?

Come on, man!

I don't see anyone here "throwing rotten tomatoes at the guy". Pretty much everyone would like nothing more than for him to come back healthy, and put up a lot of yards, but right now it definitely isn't looking good.

People have a right to be concerned about the situation.

sure is easy to kick someone while their down, and in the off season.

Sure gonna be a long off season with you guys being negative about every lil' thing.

Hurney knew his time was short and screwed us walking out the door.

yeah, cause he's a complete dick like that, bro!