Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Signing Day...

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Couple of the recruiting experts who were pumping the JuJu to the Zeros smoke are now changing their predictions to USC. Good JuJu for the Trojans? (sorry couldn't resist using that!)

1 person likes this

Posted

He's announcing at 2:00pm, right?

2:10 to be exact. I know a couple of the mods on the Florida 247 site have said they feel like he stays in L.A., but I don't think anyone has an actual "source" for Adoree which is crazy. I wouldn't be all that shocked if he picked a school he "eliminated" to be completely honest.

Posted

2:10 to be exact. I know a couple of the mods on the Florida 247 site have said they feel like he stays in L.A., but I don't think anyone has an actual "source" for Adoree which is crazy. I wouldn't be all that shocked if he picked a school he "eliminated" to be completely honest.

Last I read was a "source" said that Adoree has said nothing to either school. Who knows though.

Posted

Tennessee with no surprises so far. I think Adoree Jackson is headed to So Cal. But who really knows with him. 

Posted

Last I read was a "source" said that Adoree has said nothing to either school. Who knows though.

Same here. The last thing I saw was Malik Dorton (USC commit) saying he knows 100% that Mama, Adoree and JuJu will be Trojans, but you never know with recruits. 

Posted

Same here. The last thing I saw was Malik Dorton (USC commit) saying he knows 100% that Mama, Adoree and JuJu will be Trojans, but you never know with recruits. 

I'd say 70% men of Troy, 30% swamp-dwellers. It'd be a huge get for Florida, but I don't see it happening. Lately, Florida has been a school where WRs go to die.

Posted

I'd say 70% men of Troy, 30% swamp-dwellers. It'd be a huge get for Florida, but I don't see it happening. Lately, Florida has been a school where WRs go to die.

Higher than I am honestly. I'm thinking 55% for USC, 35% UF, 10 ish for LSU....

Posted

Fox Sports in their predictions last night had Adoree going to UCLA, I think the reason they leaned that way was because UCLA just popped up in his top 4 last week for the first time. 

Posted

Treon Harris to Gators. Nice.

Posted

Treon Harris to Gators. Nice.

Big pickup for UF. Will be interesting to see if he plays QB there or not. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Big pickup for UF. Will be interesting to see if he plays QB there or not. 

With Will Grier coming to UF from the same class, I wouldn't be shocked if he changes positions. If not, we have a deep QB class coming in.

Posted

With Will Grier coming to UF from the same class, I wouldn't be shocked if he changes positions. If not, we have a deep QB class coming in.

Yea, sounds like he could end up on defense maybe at CB.