Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Hixon 2.0 may be cut from Seattle

76 posts in this topic

My only concern is the health one. If he's healthy, he could be an asset. You know Gettleman won't over pay.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He's an option but I'd rather we snag a more proven guy, I would like Robert Meacham

Calling someone "Hixon 2.0" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

After the Gettis situation, I can't help but think that Chico doesn't have a lot of patience with guys that stay off the field a lot.

If Lafell was the #1 receiver like Rice he'd have 748 yards easily.

Calling someone "Hixon 2.0" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

It's presumably an improved version Hixon.  

The title was by design, because I don't know how to feel about the guy. Rice is kinda like a Rorshach test: one minute I am seeing this, the other minute I'm seeing that. 

Has only had one good year and that is with one of the best QBs of all time throwing him the ball. He is constantly injured... I really don't see why you people want him...

Pretty ridiculous to consider a guy who hasn't proved anything whereas there are more than enough players who have and who will contribute big from day one. panthers don't need to do project players anymore, we are now a winning team who are trying to be legit, we need to pick up reliable, productive, injury free players, this guys name probably can't be assigned to any of those words.