• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

He played LT for Clemson but some people feel he may have to move inside at the next level. Had a good senior bowl week/game at tackle though and I think he would be a good option in the second round. What does everyone think?

#2 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

I'm always interested in o-line help. Honestly don't know much about this guy though.

#3 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

If he needs to move in to G, no thanks. We're ok at G with the young guys coming back and Wharton possibly still being able to go.

#4 TheNewStandard

TheNewStandard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

I'm looking at him in the 6th as an OG. Not a bad player though. He anchored Clemson's line and is worth a shot, but no way he gets drafted in the second in my opinion.

#5 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,601 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

dont know to many 6'3 OTs that are successful, but he does have 34 inch arms.did have a good week in mobile tho.

#6 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,029 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

Good arm length but his feet are questionable for a T. 

#7 TheNewStandard

TheNewStandard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

He's a reacher with high center of gravity, not really the best technique, especially as in inside lineman.

I'm not of the thought that taller is necessarily better as far as linemen go. Although can is tall, he still ha to pass the ball over those guy up front. That being said, I do like his height and a extension is good to keep defenders out in front and upright.

BT would be a good draft in later rounds and comes from a great program that had success with both the running and passing games.

#8 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

His body lends itself to moving inside at the NFL level.  Decent prospect, but I very much doubt he goes as high as the 2nd round.  Although I wouldn't be against drafting him in the later rounds depending on what happens with Wharton and if Kugbila isn't ready to go yet.

#9 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

He played LT for Clemson but some people feel he may have to move inside at the next level. Had a good senior bowl week/game at tackle though and I think he would be a good option in the second round. What does everyone think?

I have not seen a grade that has him going higher than the 4th and most have him going later.  I dont think I would waste a 2nd on him at this point.

#10 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

I have not seen a grade that has him going higher than the 4th and most have him going later. I dont think I would waste a 2nd on him at this point.

I've seen a few people who think he's a second/third round pick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com