Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

Why yes, Versace does sell mens clothes. Don't worry, I wouldn't expect a peasant like you to know the brand. Cue the ROI response! At least since that picture is from 6 years ago, the '07 collection may now be available in your price range at a second hand store.

Any way you slice it that's some ugly poo. Now I'm just a poor living at the doorstep of Appalachia and I'm not some diva of style like your short rotund raw vegan ass is so you can take this fashion advice with a grain of quinoa. You'd probably be better off just going with a Perlis golf shirt, a pair of grey Russell Athletic sweat pants, a pair of black Gold Toe Moretz, and some Rainbow Air Force One sneakers.

Any way you slice it that's some ugly poo. Now I'm just a poor living at the doorstep of Appalachia and I'm not some diva of style like your short rotund raw vegan ass is so you can take this fashion advice with a grain of quinoa. You'd probably be better off just going with a Perlis golf shirt, a pair of grey Russell Athletic sweat pants, a pair of black Gold Toe Moretz, and some Rainbow Air Force One sneakers.

Air Force ones? I rock Jays on my feet!

1606400_255792037916281_1543778953_o.jpg

Air Force ones? I rock Jays on my feet!

1606400_255792037916281_1543778953_o.jpg

Bro is that 1/4" white marble countertops or what? Couldn't even go for the inch and a quarter? Or is that a butcher block? Maybe it's the angle of the photo?

Bro is that 1/4" white marble countertops or what? Couldn't even go for the inch and a quarter? Or is that a butcher block? Maybe it's the angle of the photo?

i cant answer that, but i sure do see some cankles and sausage fingers

Alice is the obese white guy sweating through his Jordan tee and shorts in a pick up game that causes everyone on the opposing team to refuse to play defense because they don't want to get backed down in the paint and covered in his bodily fluids. Instead, they let him miss open jumper, grab the board, and hit his man on a fast break because Alice can't get run the floor.

I bet you think wearing Js makes you look like an athlete and jump higher even though we all know you were always the last one picked in every pick up game in any sport besides competive eating at the local buffet.

I see that Alejandro couldn't resist fitting his watch into the picture.

Black Socks and white sneakers...where is the versace fanny pack

Those are Jay 11 retro lows, the top half is black, get on my level! I wearing purple socks oday with my Grape 5's, should I be wearing white? C'mon man, let's speak the truth, you are the last one that should be giving shoe advice, when was the last time you saw your feet?

Those are Jay 11 retro lows, the top half is black, get on my level! I wearing purple socks oday with my Grape 5's, should I be wearing white? C'mon man, let's speak the truth, you are the last one that should be giving shoe advice, when was the last time you saw your feet?

Only truth in here is that even designer clothes and expensive cars can cover up the wretched stich of dohchebess that permeates from your very core.

I would suggest that maybe your dad could take half of the wealth he has accumulated, and maybe just maybe it would be enough to hire the most wretched skank that the bayou has to offer to actually get you laid.

Then I realized that suggestion won't actually work...because he already married her.

Only truth in here is that even designer clothes and expensive cars can cover up the wretched stich of dohchebess that permeates from your very core.

I would suggest that maybe your dad could take half of the wealth he has accumulated, and maybe just maybe it would be enough to hire the most wretched skank that the bayou has to offer to actually get you laid.

Then I realized that suggestion won't actually work...because he already married her.

Oh no, taking a swipe at my mom. What's next, 3rd grade your momma so dumb jokes? FYI, both my parent come from very wealthy families so if someone's mom is a poor wretched skank, that would be your redneck peasant family you already admitted to coming from. Have another Mountain Dew and come back with better material!