Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

Before you criticize my pier mirror entrance piece, brush up on late 19th century Victorian Renaissance furniture before you continue making foolish comments. I guess I can't blame you since that wasn't a subject you would have covered at public school, and you wouldn't have seen it when you went furniture shopping at Walmart and Pottery Barn.

Also, you think I have cankles? If that means what google says it does, then you're pretty blind. Didn't realize people with cankles can see all their individual muscles in their lower legs. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm fat and do my dog in this fantasy realm and my family that has zero ancestral connections outside of Europe are bayou swamp people. Cool story bro!

1956870_256618364500315_1190963717_o.jpg

It's just too easy to get you to post selfies. Simply lob up a softball and you swing for the fences time and time again. Now we have to see some short vegan's cankles and his size 8 feet.

Let's see a picture of your counter top with all of your LV accessories lined up on it. Maybe then post a picture of Mr Biggledworth on the 1/4" marble.

Wtf has this thread become?

After opening a thread and seeing "self portraits" of fat alice flexing "his" leg muscles, Im gonna go on a huddle hiatus for a while.

Its shaping up to be the longest and the most disturbing offseason yet. See you guys in august.

An ankle pose??? My god the level of pathetic is off the charts. You need help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's unfreaking believable. You can pick virtually anything to rag on and Alice will post a picture. Try it. Randomly pick anything that can be found in a house or on your person and rip on it. Tell him his crown molding is too narrow or something and watch what happens. Never thought I'd get a calf selfie out of her but I did.

Before you criticize my pier mirror entrance piece, brush up on late 19th century Victorian Renaissance furniture before you continue making foolish comments. I guess I can't blame you since that wasn't a subject you would have covered at public school, and you wouldn't have seen it when you went furniture shopping at Walmart and Pottery Barn.

Also, you think I have cankles? If that means what google says it does, then you're pretty blind. Didn't realize people with cankles can see all their individual muscles in their lower legs. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm fat and do my dog in this fantasy realm and my family that has zero ancestral connections outside of Europe are bayou swamp people. Cool story bro!

1956870_256618364500315_1190963717_o.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha look what you've become... Sweet baby jesus you are a fugging joke.

An ankle pose??? My god the level of pathetic is off the charts. You need help.

I'm speechless.

this is going to be a great offseason

Not my first thought :(

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr