Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

Oh hai. I'll be making 40,000$ this year rotting my short ass off in a foreign country.

Im still happier than you. Suck it. 

Oh hai. I'll be making 40,000$ this year rotting my short ass off in a foreign country.

Im still happier than you. Suck it.

Problem with that is the fact I have a great memory and remember your story:

Gee, doesn't sound like you're happier? For the record, I can't remember the last time I broke something out of anger or felt rage, but hey, good try! Stay safe!

I'm just trying to get this straight: 

There's a guy named alice who goes to a rival football team message board of his current favorite team to gloat about his decadent lifestyle, critique people on their renaissance knowledge, and show pictures of his calves and jewelry amongst other things.

Fun stuff dude.  

Problem with that is the fact I have a great memory and remember your story:

Gee, doesn't sound like you're happier? For the record, I can't remember the last time I broke something out of anger or felt rage, but hey, good try! Stay safe!

Hey man, Im proud of you for looking up my story! 

Now that im done puking:

1. youve never had my kind of stress before in your life. If you consider your weak attempts at crossfit and some vegan diet to be stressful, then congratulations, youre whats wrong with America. 

2. You dont have the responsibility I have. You've bragged about how your dad helped you get started with your buisness charades. Im in charge of human lives. 

3. annnnnd your weak attempts at trying to dig at me and others only validate the opinion that youre a pompous, proud, malcontent who only cares about what others think about you because you never had anyone dig the silver spoon out of your ass. 

Now, I suggest you read my post you so thoughtfully dug up. Why? because I want you to understand how it feels to be in charge of someones life. the stress, the anger, the Shiz you have to go through when in charge of something as meaningful as a human life. How it feels to be responsible when poo goes wrong and people die. This past week, I had three of my friends from my company get blown up by a VBIED. I want you to remember those men and women when you come onto this board and flaunt your wealth. Because thats the stress and anger and rage and emotion I and others on this board have expierenced.

Have a good day. 

I'm just trying to get this straight:

There's a guy named alice who goes to a rival football team message board of his current favorite team to gloat about his decadent lifestyle, critique people on their renaissance knowledge, and show pictures of his calves and jewelry amongst other things.

Fun stuff dude.

Correct. His parents also take him on vacation with them, he has a tiny front lawn, he hangs artwork too low, and he takes pictures of his food to prove how skinny he eats.

Sad times.

Saints fan singlehandedly turns Carolina Huddle's Smack Central into an interior decorating forum.

successful thread derailment.  he tries to start a thread to rag on someone, then same thread turns into a Fatricia bashing opportunity and how he gets suckered into buying Renaissance replication furniture.  now if we could only get that opportunity in real life, but for now, cyber life will do.

Hey man, Im proud of you for looking up my story! 

Now that im done puking:

1. youve never had my kind of stress before in your life. If you consider your weak attempts at crossfit and some vegan diet to be stressful, then congratulations, youre whats wrong with America. 

2. You dont have the responsibility I have. You've bragged about how your dad helped you get started with your buisness charades. Im in charge of human lives. 

3. annnnnd your weak attempts at trying to dig at me and others only validate the opinion that youre a pompous, proud, malcontent who only cares about what others think about you because you never had anyone dig the silver spoon out of your ass. 

Now, I suggest you read my post you so thoughtfully dug up. Why? because I want you to understand how it feels to be in charge of someones life. the stress, the anger, the Shiz you have to go through when in charge of something as meaningful as a human life. How it feels to be responsible when poo goes wrong and people die. This past week, I had three of my friends from my company get blown up by a VBIED. I want you to remember those men and women when you come onto this board and flaunt your wealth. Because thats the stress and anger and rage and emotion I and others on this board have expierenced.

Have a good day. 

if he responds to this post with anything but an apology, then he himself confirms everything you said about him being true, which we all know this already.  he was still breast feeding at the tender age of 10 so of course his parents had to set him up for life.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89