Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

330 posts in this topic

Wow, I might be offended if I ever had frosted tips my entire life. But hey, don't let reality step in the way of a good story! Shaven seen the peanut butter and dog story in about a week, time to wash rinse repeat,

don't hide from it, your facebook profile picture looks like a pterodactyl drank bleach and pooped on your head

1962374_256895997805885_741134474_o.jpg

I think the real question is how ignorant are you, but the answer to that shines through crystal clear over and over again, so no need to answer!

key word STYLE. had you not left that word out, then there would have been no need to call out your ignorance.  Maybe they used that as a selling point to the less informed, but I assumed most people know Renaissance is a term used to describe art that was created in Italy in the 13-17th centuries. 

sh*t got weird up in herrre

Very :blink:

key word STYLE. had you not left that word out, then there would have been no need to call out your ignorance. Maybe they used that as a selling point to the less informed, but I assumed most people know Renaissance is a term used to describe art that was created in Italy in the 13-17th centuries.

Before you criticize my pier mirror entrance piece, brush up on late 19th century Victorian Renaissance furniture before you continue making foolish comments. I guess I can't blame you since that wasn't a subject you would have covered at public school, and you wouldn't have seen it when you went furniture shopping at Walmart and Pottery Barn.

Wow, what a grasp at straws! So the textbooks are even wrong because they didn't put the word "style" in it? It's not a reproduction, it was built in late 1800's! Victorian Renaissance "style" would describe a modern piece made to resemble the pieces from a Victorian Renaissance era! Hahaha. I guess the fact I even said "LATE 19th CENTURY made it confusing that I wasn't talking about Renaissance era.

You are making it much worse, the renaissance oeriod was not just for art either, it encompassed music, architecture, literature, etc and was from 14th century to 17th, not 13th.

Also, it came from an estate sale from an old plantation in Vacherie, LA , not a Pottery a arm selling "Victorian Renaissance STYLE" reproductions.

So let's recap:

Doesn't know that when you use the word style refers to a reproduction

Doesn't know when the original Renaissance oeriod was.

Doesn't know there was a period of the Victorian period known as the Victorian Renaissance period

Doesn't know that Renaissance period was about more than just art.

No doubt another public school product!

Sad times.

Saints fan singlehandedly turns Carolina Huddle's Smack Central into an interior decorating forum.

Sad times.

Saints fan singlehandedly turns Carolina Huddle's Smack Central into an interior decorating forum.

fairies do prance

This thread needs more calf pictures.

This thread needs more calf pictures.

Jersey%20Calf.jpg

5 people like this

Wow, what a grasp at straws! So the textbooks are even wrong because they didn't put the word "style" in it? It's not a reproduction, it was built in late 1800's! Victorian Renaissance "style" would describe a modern piece made to resemble the pieces from a Victorian Renaissance era! Hahaha. I guess the fact I even said "LATE 19th CENTURY made it confusing that I wasn't talking about Renaissance era.

You are making it much worse, the renaissance oeriod was not just for art either, it encompassed music, architecture, literature, etc and was from 14th century to 17th, not 13th.

Also, it came from an estate sale from an old plantation in Vacherie, LA , not a Pottery a arm selling "Victorian Renaissance STYLE" reproductions.

So let's recap:

Doesn't know that when you use the word style refers to a reproduction

Doesn't know when the original Renaissance oeriod was.

Doesn't know there was a period of the Victorian period known as the Victorian Renaissance period

Doesn't know that Renaissance period was about more than just art.

No doubt another public school product!

Your tiny feet resemble those of a late 19th century midwife.

1 person likes this