Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

330 posts in this topic

nice site you posted there Alice...

you should be banned for posting it.

rayzor will be along to lock it

alice's life has no meaning outside of his own self-indulgence whereas everyone else on this board seems to be directly connected to and influenced by a network of friends, family, wives, children, co-workers, brothers-in-arms, and other relationships with deep meaning and intangible ties

at the end of the day at actually makes me sad that alice has been disadvantaged by his parents who've effectively castrated his ability to find actual immaterial, transcendent meaning in life

sounds like a classic case of affluenza

hope nobody in metairie gets in his way if they're trying to help someone with a stalled car

Alice please answer mr beauxjangles question. Thanks.

1 person likes this

nice site you posted there Alice...

you should be banned for posting it.

oh my...

I only read the first post on that thread. I missed a gem:

Very few are willing to be cannon fodder for a cause the does not benefit the United States. Today's army will be mostly non-whites unable to stick to any military code, and will go raping and pillaging in the middle east. This will multiply the jihadists, and the cycle will continue.

that's probably the most huddle-friendly post on that page.

Good job, Alice, you fat waste of a research cadaver.

da fug Big Ahole. you get called out, backpedal and get defensive (still haven't owned up nor apologized) then post a link to a white supremacist site. how fugging moronic can one person be? holy fugballs.

Clever editing using on of Madbraggarts forums!

Look, I can do it too!

I love to stick hamsters in my anus

I have kept my mouth shut for a long time but 'tis the season of giving, so it's time to share. Alice, when are you going to realize that you have wasted at least a few hours each day for over a year of your life conversing with a group of people that are not friendly or hospitable towards you, and are not accepting or supportive of your opinions? At best, it's masochistic. At worst, you really have wasted a significant portion of your life conversing with a group of people that don't like you, and that is kind of sad. All joking and sarcasm aside, the world is full of people that can and probably do enjoy your presence, opinions, and conversation. So why do this to yourself? If your goal in participating in conversation on the Huddle is to be an online troll of Panthers fans, you have succeeded for quite some time, and you have nothing left to contribute in both scale and quality of your trolling. Congratulations, truly. Your work is done. If your goal is to have meaningful conversation with like-minded individuals about football, life, and your various possessions, this clearly is not the place. We are not like-minded. So that being said, I ask you, Alice, what the phuck is the point of your existence on this forum?

2 people like this

oh my...

I only read the first post on that thread. I missed a gem:

that's probably the most huddle-friendly post on that page.

Good job, Alice, you fat waste of a research cadaver.

lol he edited it out of the OP...good thing you quoted him. 

But I was talking about the site itself. Just check out The Problem section of the site....

shouldnt it be tooth?  i havent read said thread but i doubt it was plural.  LA publix edjewmicajun at itz finest.  thread title FAIL, nice job fatso!

lol he edited it out of the OP...good thing you quoted him. 

But I was talking about the site itself. Just check out The Problem section of the site....

Your post made me curious so I checked it out.

Wish I hadn't.  Wow :(

I mean seriously, a neo-nazi site?  Why the hell would you link to that?