• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

I just don't understand this fat fugger's infatuation with PhillyB.

Go look at one of the threads about Justin Bieber getting in trouble. Note the reactions of the guys who have wives/girlfriends/daughters with a crush on Bieber.

It's kinda like that.

Alice:Philly::Huddler:Bieber

1. Sean Payton gets a year long ban from coaching in NFL

2. Taint fans try to gather and have a rally about "freeing sean payton", create facebook page for big date

3. Huddle trolls the poo out of the page, trying to change the dates of the rally, with phillyb leading the charge

4. Alice shows up on huddle through this event, starts shitposting in true saints fan fashion

5. PhillyB googles his name

6. Alice has the same fuging name everywhere

7. PhillyB posts funny poo like Alice's Okcupid profiles

8. Alice gets mad and wants revenge

and here we are today

this is just getting uncomfortable

The uncomfortable feeling is your rotten decayed drilled out dead teeth. Even worse is imagining what the state of your health is if that's the condition of your mouth!

Imagine that, a bunch of rednecks with rotted mouths. Are they still called stereotypes when they are factual?

I care about him, we are great internet friends, stop being so jealous!

his POF account is even better

I don't really do social media.  What's POF?

(I know what a POS is)

still beating the "appalachia" drum about people who live in the triad and triangle i see

interesting in light of that topic and multi-page temper tantrum pat threw trying to prove how metairie is in fact the hamptons south and we're gravely mistaken if we think we can make jokes about him eating possum stew barefoot on the bayou and get away with it

I don't really do social media.  What's POF?

(I know what a POS is)

PlentyOfFatbitches

The uncomfortable feeling is your rotten decayed drilled out dead teeth. Even worse is imagining what the state of your health is if that's the condition of your mouth!

Imagine that, a bunch of rednecks with rotted mouths. Are they still called stereotypes when they are factual?

Lolololololololololololololol at Alice talking about someone's health when all of his pictures posted here resemble this 

southpark.jpg

PlentyOfFatbitches

Thought you were parked at my parents house a few minutes ago, turns out it belongs to the 17yr old granddaughter of the neighbor across the street. Did you get a free box of tampons with the car?

1617699_253641438131341_392566295_o.jpg

did you take that picture with your 8 billion dollar super cool security system that keeps you safe from monsters at night

PhillyB is the type of person that you could sit down, and have a beer with.

Alejandro is the type of person that you would be hesitant to even trust with your phone number.