Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

330 posts in this topic

Posted

More financial braggadocio from Madbraggart, gee, didn't expect that. You're probably the guy that spends extra money at the tailgate just to try to show everyone you have a little money. Notice I never once said anything about my money or possessions here during all those first few months of posting until Philly posted pictures from the facebook account I use for my pics. Apparently he thought posting pics of my Ferrari and old Maserati and old starter home were suppose to be embarrassing or something. Otherwise you don't ever see me boasting exactly how much I make, that's low class like you and screams of insecurity.

Also, I got my salesperson license to supplement my craft of real estate investment, renting, and rehabbing. If you think that's pathetic, maybe you should look at people like Barbara Corcoran who started as an agent and opened her own agency with a loan from a wealthy boyfriend just like I had my parents help with the down payments on my bigger commercial properties when I started. Apparently with businesses making over $5 B and an estimated current worth of $1.5 BILLION, she is pathetic for being an agent and taking a loan to start her business when she started. Since you're allegedly not pathetic, how many Billion you worth Madbraggart?

Keep telling the same lies fat boy . I know you are a fraud and you know it too.

Sad that the best thing you have to do during the day is to post on a board where literally every other person here hates you and quite frankly would not shed a tear if you drowned in the next hurricane that hits that shithole of a town that you live in.

Posted

More financial braggadocio from Madbraggart, gee, didn't expect that. You're probably the guy that spends extra money at the tailgate just to try to show everyone you have a little money. Notice I never once said anything about my money or possessions here during all those first few months of posting until Philly posted pictures from the facebook account I use for my pics. Apparently he thought posting pics of my Ferrari and old Maserati and old starter home were suppose to be embarrassing or something. Otherwise you don't ever see me boasting exactly how much I make, that's low class like you and screams of insecurity.

Also, I got my salesperson license to supplement my craft of real estate investment, renting, and rehabbing. If you think that's pathetic, maybe you should look at people like Barbara Corcoran who started as an agent and opened her own agency with a loan from a wealthy boyfriend just like I had my parents help with the down payments on my bigger commercial properties when I started. Apparently with businesses making over $5 B and an estimated current worth of $1.5 BILLION, she is pathetic for being an agent and taking a loan to start her business when she started. Since you're allegedly not pathetic, how many Billion you worth Madbraggart?

madhatter and i disagree on almost as much as you and i do, but the big difference between you and him is that the extra money he spends at the tailgate is to rent out the lot, take care of logistics, and help organize phenomenal experiences for panthers fans. he's ultimately taking that money and investing it in something everyone benefits from.

meanwhile your mother birthed you and your father shat diamonds down your throat and set you up for life from the start. you have never known a true day's labor outside of the common struggle of having to climb out of that hippo waller you call a bed to reset the router when floodwaters drown people and mess with your internet connection and stop you from spending your FEMA check on new sneakers while thousands of your brothers and sisters lie homeless and dead in the city streets. your entire existence can be summed up by your last post: the ironically self-flagellating prostrations of a manchild indistinguishable from dumbo the flying fuging circus elephant desperately posting pictures of his plates of kale in an effort to prove that he's not the mastadon-ass he's shown himself to be time and again while every onlooker stares in bemused horror that a human could find himself in such dregs and never even know it

we'll pray for you alice

Posted

oh yeah eat less

Posted

Are there seriously three people (well 3.5 counting Alice) measuring dicks over how much they are worth?

fuging *yak*

Posted

[iler] oh yeah eat less

So my point about Madbraggart spending big on tailgates was supposed to be a hypothetical example of what some insecure low class guy would do, never thought that not only it was an actual fact, it seems much worse than I imagined. So basically he makes all the expenditures to hang out with a bunch of people with an average age close to half his age that are probably mostly there for free food from a board where it seems 1/3 to 1/2 really don't like the guy. Thanks for proving my point and leading me to some nice little pics.

So you say eat less in a thread about decayed teeth? Well let's see what's up with Madbraggart! Gee, what is that appalachia favorite beverage he's got? How many chins there? I count 4 chins on either side, but close to 5 under his mouth. So what month is Madbraggart in his pregnancy? I'm guessing 7.5 to 8months. Congrats on the baby!

1780776_254295664732585_93298906_n.jpg

Also, don't tell me he's not the hideous guy from Eastbound and Down, you do realize that is in NC! He did mention a new job. Acting job? Hmmmm,,,,

1779914_254295688065916_384507443_n.jpg

Finally , he said earlier that my earlier post was my telling more lies. It was about not ever mentioning anything here about my cars or houses or anything until you posted it from my FG page, go ahead and tell him how much of a lie that is my good rotten mouth buddy,

Posted

So calling him Madbraggart is really the best you could come up with? Yikes.

It's cute that you spend all your time scouring the members picture thread though.

Posted

So my point about Madbraggart spending big on tailgates was supposed to be a hypothetical example of what some insecure low class guy would do, never thought that not only it was an actual fact, it seems much worse than I imagined. So basically he makes all the expenditures to hang out with a bunch of people with an average age close to half his age that are probably mostly there for free food from a board where it seems 1/3 to 1/2 really don't like the guy. Thanks for proving my point and leading me to some nice little pics.

So you say eat less in a thread about decayed teeth? Well let's see what's up with Madbraggart! Gee, what is that appalachia favorite beverage he's got? How many chins there? I count 4 chins on either side, but close to 5 under his mouth. So what month is Madbraggart in his pregnancy? I'm guessing 7.5 to 8months. Congrats on the baby!

1780776_254295664732585_93298906_n.jpg

Also, don't tell me he's not the hideous guy from Eastbound and Down, you do realize that is in NC! He did mention a new job. Acting job? Hmmmm,,,,

1779914_254295688065916_384507443_n.jpg

Finally , he said earlier that my earlier post was my telling more lies. It was about not ever mentioning anything here about my cars or houses or anything until you posted it from my FG page, go ahead and tell him how much of a lie that is my good rotten mouth buddy,

Nice try Fat Boy....but the pic you posted was of me enjoying a nice afternoon with friends....you know "friends", those people that you have longed for your entire life yet they have shunned you.  And no, we are not talking about those 13 yo kids that you play on-line video games with.  If only their parents knew what kind of creeper was on the other end of the line, they would call the FBI on your fat ass.

And yes, I may piss off a few members here (usually in the TB as we debate and argue political views).  Yet, you keep showing up here and taking verbal beatings day in and day out.  That is the part that makes you beyond sad....it makes you pathetic.

Run along now.

Posted

I sure wish Big Anus would post some pictures of $100 bills, expensive purses, cars or other stuff that he owns, because that would really make me respect him and want to be his friend.  If only he'd do that.  But no, he wouldn't do that because he'd never try to brag about how much stuff he has.  That's just not his style.

Posted

are we seeing pat calling out someone for "bragging" in this topic

is that my brain i feel splitting in half

Posted

the mere fact we acknowledge Fatricia's existence, satisfies her deep hunger for attention

Posted

Are there seriously three people (well 3.5 counting Alice) measuring dicks over how much they are worth?

fuging *yak*

I wasn't bragging I was merely pointing out how I'd hire somebody to pressure wash the mildew off that fence that's acting as a line of defense between Alice's parents driveway and the dreg's of Metarie.
1 person likes this

Posted

http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Crack.swf

Now I'm hooked on this