Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#201 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• LocationBrooklyn, NY
SUPPORTER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:45 AM

yawn

#202 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

Wow, I might be offended if I ever had frosted tips my entire life. But hey, don't let reality step in the way of a good story! Shaven seen the peanut butter and dog story in about a week, time to wash rinse repeat,

don't hide from it, your facebook profile picture looks like a pterodactyl drank bleach and pooped on your head

#203 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

1962374_256895997805885_741134474_o.jpg

I think the real question is how ignorant are you, but the answer to that shines through crystal clear over and over again, so no need to answer!

key word STYLE. had you not left that word out, then there would have been no need to call out your ignorance.  Maybe they used that as a selling point to the less informed, but I assumed most people know Renaissance is a term used to describe art that was created in Italy in the 13-17th centuries. 

#204 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

sh*t got weird up in herrre

Very :blink:

#205 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

key word STYLE. had you not left that word out, then there would have been no need to call out your ignorance. Maybe they used that as a selling point to the less informed, but I assumed most people know Renaissance is a term used to describe art that was created in Italy in the 13-17th centuries.

Before you criticize my pier mirror entrance piece, brush up on late 19th century Victorian Renaissance furniture before you continue making foolish comments. I guess I can't blame you since that wasn't a subject you would have covered at public school, and you wouldn't have seen it when you went furniture shopping at Walmart and Pottery Barn.

Wow, what a grasp at straws! So the textbooks are even wrong because they didn't put the word "style" in it? It's not a reproduction, it was built in late 1800's! Victorian Renaissance "style" would describe a modern piece made to resemble the pieces from a Victorian Renaissance era! Hahaha. I guess the fact I even said "LATE 19th CENTURY made it confusing that I wasn't talking about Renaissance era.

You are making it much worse, the renaissance oeriod was not just for art either, it encompassed music, architecture, literature, etc and was from 14th century to 17th, not 13th.

Also, it came from an estate sale from an old plantation in Vacherie, LA , not a Pottery a arm selling "Victorian Renaissance STYLE" reproductions.

So let's recap:
Doesn't know that when you use the word style refers to a reproduction
Doesn't know when the original Renaissance oeriod was.
Doesn't know there was a period of the Victorian period known as the Victorian Renaissance period
Doesn't know that Renaissance period was about more than just art.

No doubt another public school product!

#206 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

Sad times.

Saints fan singlehandedly turns Carolina Huddle's Smack Central into an interior decorating forum.

#207 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

Sad times.

Saints fan singlehandedly turns Carolina Huddle's Smack Central into an interior decorating forum.

fairies do prance

#208 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

This thread needs more calf pictures.

#209 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

This thread needs more calf pictures.

Jersey%20Calf.jpg

#210 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• LocationOn a Sales Call
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

Wow, what a grasp at straws! So the textbooks are even wrong because they didn't put the word "style" in it? It's not a reproduction, it was built in late 1800's! Victorian Renaissance "style" would describe a modern piece made to resemble the pieces from a Victorian Renaissance era! Hahaha. I guess the fact I even said "LATE 19th CENTURY made it confusing that I wasn't talking about Renaissance era.

You are making it much worse, the renaissance oeriod was not just for art either, it encompassed music, architecture, literature, etc and was from 14th century to 17th, not 13th.

Also, it came from an estate sale from an old plantation in Vacherie, LA , not a Pottery a arm selling "Victorian Renaissance STYLE" reproductions.

So let's recap:
Doesn't know that when you use the word style refers to a reproduction
Doesn't know when the original Renaissance oeriod was.
Doesn't know there was a period of the Victorian period known as the Victorian Renaissance period
Doesn't know that Renaissance period was about more than just art.

No doubt another public school product!

Your tiny feet resemble those of a late 19th century midwife.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users