Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
329 replies to this topic

#241 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

Since you never responded to this before, Alice, I'm just going to repost it.

I have kept my mouth shut for a long time but 'tis the season of giving, so it's time to share. Alice, when are you going to realize that you have wasted at least a few hours each day for over a year of your life conversing with a group of people that are not friendly or hospitable towards you, and are not accepting or supportive of your opinions? At best, it's masochistic. At worst, you really have wasted a significant portion of your life conversing with a group of people that don't like you, and that is kind of sad. All joking and sarcasm aside, the world is full of people that can and probably do enjoy your presence, opinions, and conversation. So why do this to yourself? If your goal in participating in conversation on the Huddle is to be an online troll of Panthers fans, you have succeeded for quite some time, and you have nothing left to contribute in both scale and quality of your trolling. Congratulations, truly. Your work is done. If your goal is to have meaningful conversation with like-minded individuals about football, life, and your various possessions, this clearly is not the place. We are not like-minded. So that being said, I ask you, Alice, what the phuck is the point of your existence on this forum? 

#242 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

MTV's "True Life: I am a pitiful failed internet troll" starring Alejandro Lastra. 

#243 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Alice is the Fua of Internet trolls.....and is an embarrassment to all that post on this forum..

#244 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Since you never responded to this before, Alice, I'm just going to repost it.

Don't expect a reply. 

#245 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

#246 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

Guy comes to my thread, posts to me that his life is happier than mine

I RESPOND by pointing out his recent contradictory thread that suggests otherwise.

Huddle conclusion
-hate and have no respect for military
-wants harm to come to him
- scared and too cowardly to respond??
-I'm a prick

Well I am a prick so 1 out of 4 ain't bad! Keep up the storytelling, very entertaining !

BTW SCP, I have Size 11 feet, 10.5 if I can find a EE width, but don't let facts get in your way,

Pics or STFU

#247 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

I RESPOND by pointing out his recent contradictory thread that suggests otherwise.

Huddle conclusion
-I'm a prick

Well I am a prick so 1 out of 4 ain't bad! Keep up the storytelling, very entertaining !

BTW SCP, I have Size 11 feet, 10.5 if I can find a EE width, but don't let facts get in your way,

He's done something with his life that's worthy of respect, real respect, the kind you give a guy who puts his life on the line for the protection of others, a guy who knows what 'sacrifice' means.

You come on here acting like you deserve respect because of stuff you own, which you may or may not even have purchased yourself.

You'll have to pardon me if I'm not impressed.

#248 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

Huddle conclusion
-I'm a prick

anybody with the know how... could you look up the post from 2012 when Alice (as Who Dat Pat) told me that I must have failed at life since I served in the military? That sounds very respectful towards service members, right?

Size 11... I wore that in like 6th grade

#249 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

alice's life has no meaning outside of his own self-indulgence whereas everyone else on this board seems to be directly connected to and influenced by a network of friends, family, wives, children, co-workers, brothers-in-arms, and other relationships with deep meaning and intangible ties

at the end of the day at actually makes me sad that alice has been disadvantaged by his parents who've effectively castrated his ability to find actual immaterial, transcendent meaning in life

#250 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

anybody with the know how... could you look up the post from 2012 when Alice (as Who Dat Pat) told me that I must have failed at life since I served in the military? That sounds very respectful towards service members, right?

Size 11... I wore that in like 6th grade

And that's why you probably ended up in military baldy, because you're not educated enough to know that acronyms in a sentence are considered single nouns. According to you, "Baldy likes to scuba" is an 8 word sentence or "Baldy took his aids test" is a 7 word sentence.

It makes it so much funnier that you're trying to point out something wrong and don't even know what you're talking about.

aids - acquired immune deficiency syndrome

Scuba - self contained underwater breathing apparatus

I questioned your English skills, not your life. Keep reaching!

Looking at your response at the time, you didn't even say anything about it. But now you're suddenly offended!? Lol

So, when you're talking to your cockerspaniel, do you say "that made me lamefeyo!" or do you say "that made me laugh my fuging ass off!"?

Truth be told, you should say "that made me laugh so hard my cottage cheese was jiggling"

#251 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

I questioned your English skills, not your life. Keep reaching!

http://vnnforum.com/...ead.php?t=39340

Looking at your response at the time, you didn't even say anything about it. But now you're suddenly offended!? Lol

So, tell me how military service corresponds with you being a fat poo who thinks an acronym is a single word?

Speaking of reaching, the Army made it easier to recruit people years after I had joined... Explicamelo

#252 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

nice site you posted there Alice...

you should be banned for posting it.