Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Was reading PhillyB's thread about his decayed teeth.....

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#76 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:12 AM

Are there seriously three people (well 3.5 counting Alice) measuring dicks over how much they are worth?

fuging *yak*

#77 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

[iler] oh yeah eat less [/spoiler]

So my point about Madbraggart spending big on tailgates was supposed to be a hypothetical example of what some insecure low class guy would do, never thought that not only it was an actual fact, it seems much worse than I imagined. So basically he makes all the expenditures to hang out with a bunch of people with an average age close to half his age that are probably mostly there for free food from a board where it seems 1/3 to 1/2 really don't like the guy. Thanks for proving my point and leading me to some nice little pics.

So you say eat less in a thread about decayed teeth? Well let's see what's up with Madbraggart! Gee, what is that appalachia favorite beverage he's got? How many chins there? I count 4 chins on either side, but close to 5 under his mouth. So what month is Madbraggart in his pregnancy? I'm guessing 7.5 to 8months. Congrats on the baby!

1780776_254295664732585_93298906_n.jpg

Also, don't tell me he's not the hideous guy from Eastbound and Down, you do realize that is in NC! He did mention a new job. Acting job? Hmmmm,,,,

1779914_254295688065916_384507443_n.jpg

Finally , he said earlier that my earlier post was my telling more lies. It was about not ever mentioning anything here about my cars or houses or anything until you posted it from my FG page, go ahead and tell him how much of a lie that is my good rotten mouth buddy,

#78 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,086 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

So calling him Madbraggart is really the best you could come up with? Yikes.

It's cute that you spend all your time scouring the members picture thread though.

#79 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,208 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

So my point about Madbraggart spending big on tailgates was supposed to be a hypothetical example of what some insecure low class guy would do, never thought that not only it was an actual fact, it seems much worse than I imagined. So basically he makes all the expenditures to hang out with a bunch of people with an average age close to half his age that are probably mostly there for free food from a board where it seems 1/3 to 1/2 really don't like the guy. Thanks for proving my point and leading me to some nice little pics.

So you say eat less in a thread about decayed teeth? Well let's see what's up with Madbraggart! Gee, what is that appalachia favorite beverage he's got? How many chins there? I count 4 chins on either side, but close to 5 under his mouth. So what month is Madbraggart in his pregnancy? I'm guessing 7.5 to 8months. Congrats on the baby!

1780776_254295664732585_93298906_n.jpg

Also, don't tell me he's not the hideous guy from Eastbound and Down, you do realize that is in NC! He did mention a new job. Acting job? Hmmmm,,,,

1779914_254295688065916_384507443_n.jpg

Finally , he said earlier that my earlier post was my telling more lies. It was about not ever mentioning anything here about my cars or houses or anything until you posted it from my FG page, go ahead and tell him how much of a lie that is my good rotten mouth buddy,

Nice try Fat Boy....but the pic you posted was of me enjoying a nice afternoon with friends....you know "friends", those people that you have longed for your entire life yet they have shunned you.  And no, we are not talking about those 13 yo kids that you play on-line video games with.  If only their parents knew what kind of creeper was on the other end of the line, they would call the FBI on your fat ass.

And yes, I may piss off a few members here (usually in the TB as we debate and argue political views).  Yet, you keep showing up here and taking verbal beatings day in and day out.  That is the part that makes you beyond sad....it makes you pathetic.

Run along now.

#80 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,684 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:17 AM

I sure wish Big Anus would post some pictures of $100 bills, expensive purses, cars or other stuff that he owns, because that would really make me respect him and want to be his friend.  If only he'd do that.  But no, he wouldn't do that because he'd never try to brag about how much stuff he has.  That's just not his style.

#81 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,646 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

are we seeing pat calling out someone for "bragging" in this topic

is that my brain i feel splitting in half

#82 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

the mere fact we acknowledge Fatricia's existence, satisfies her deep hunger for attention

#83 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,524 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

Are there seriously three people (well 3.5 counting Alice) measuring dicks over how much they are worth?

fuging *yak*

I wasn't bragging I was merely pointing out how I'd hire somebody to pressure wash the mildew off that fence that's acting as a line of defense between Alice's parents driveway and the dreg's of Metarie.

#84 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,958 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

Now I'm hooked on this

#85 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

how rude

#86 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,646 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Now I'm hooked on this

yep you can straight up imbed .swf files

someone could have a huge amount of fun with that if they were devious

#87 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

Oh look,my kids have multiple $100k account, I'm so wealthy! Lol Madbraggart has a pattern showing! Since taking a loan I paid back in less than two years from my parent makes me pathetic, what does taking money from in-laws make you?

:D

Sounds like great kids.

I am glad I don't have to worry about college for either of them. My in-laws are well off and are HUGE into education. They set up 529 accts for each grand kid when they were born and have well over $100k in each kids account. Damn lucky on this one.

Wow, I so called it on Madbraggart, admits he came from low class, as if it doesn't scream out in his actions. Even claims wife is with him for money. How you put it Madbraggart....Eeek!. So a quick review, has millions in stocks and bonds, a $200k signing bonus, multiple $100k accounts for kids, and can splurge for Toyota minivans on a whim. Also is a fat quadruple chinned Appalachia redneck sucking down Mountain Dew to nourish his bun in the oven! Lol

Has its downfalls though.

He came home a few months ago upset that someone called him a nerd. Hated to break it to him that he IS a nerd.

As for the in-laws....I definitely go lucky there. Wife definitely married down.

I am convinced that she actually married out of love....but probably stays with me out of money. My sunny disposition only goes so far.

Also, why is it "lucky" to marry someone whose parents have money unless you're planning on taking some? Most would care less about the finances of the parents of their mate. Heck, I'd even go put with a homeless girl, make it easier bc I could just drop her off anywhere when I'm done..

#88 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,125 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

what happens when you have two on one page.......?

edit: very disturbing things apparently

#89 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

the mere fact we acknowledge Fatricia's existence, satisfies her deep hunger for attention

If you believe that, you do realize you're perpetuating that with your posting here?

#90 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,958 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:35 PM

yep you can straight up imbed .swf files

someone could have a huge amount of fun with that if they were devious

At first I just thought someone decided to imbed music into every Alice thread, which isn't that bad of an idea despite being born of the 4Chan world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com