Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The highlight of my day; a fellow huddler's personal injury update on Jonathan Stewart!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Now I believe you.

No one gives a s**t that your belief has now been verified. The picture was posted before your first incoherent babbling of a post. 

Awesome story tho OP. Was cool of JStew to take the time for the photo and chat.

1 person likes this

Posted

I cant see why nobody can ever post up a pic of them with the player they said they met. I just cant.

Still, if I was Stew I would stay away from the slope for now. We're paying him big time money to be on the field, not the slope. If he was giving us production I wouldnt care. But, hes not.

Sounds reasonable. Don't enjoy going skiing with your mother because your being paid too much. It can't hurt to get the knees and ankles used to stress. The fact is, that was a knee sprain and everyone acts like he's a pansy. You all need to realize that he is our best back when healthy and he will be healthy this year.

Posted

it was there the whole time. SCP even commented on the pic before your first post.

Did not see it with my 20/20 vision.

Posted

No one gives a s**t that your belief has now been verified. The picture was posted before your first incoherent babbling of a post.

Awesome story tho OP. Was cool of JStew to take the time for the photo and chat.

I dont give a s**t about you.

Posted

I cant see why nobody can ever post up a pic of them with the player they said they met. I just cant.

Still, if I was Stew I would stay away from the slope for now. We're paying him big time money to be on the field, not the slope. If he was giving us production I wouldnt care. But, hes not.

I can't stand people who are so fricking righteous that they feel they can tell a person, or judge a person on what they do in their personal life.

Posted

Damn, I've read this like 5 times and still can't understand it.

Glad I'm not the only one that couldn't decipher it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't stand people who are so fricking righteous that they feel they can tell a person, or judge a person on what they do in their personal life.

Damn, I've read this like 5 times and still can't understand it.

Glad I'm not the only one that couldn't decipher it.

:roadrage:

Posted

Nate Dogg is white?!?!?!?

Nate Dogg is super white.