Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart Pushes Fan In Stands

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hes falling right ontop our laps now!

hopefully would fap to him and hoped he shoved me

Posted · Report post

Lol @ his chick immediately just pointing like everybody didn't see what happened

she's like the annoying tattle tale first grader 

Posted · Report post

Called him a pc of crap but no racial slur was used.  Don't understand the reaction.

Smart better be glad he doesn't play for Carolina cause he would hear much worse at Cameron

Posted · Report post

Pretty despicable for Smart to lie about someone being racist. That's far worse than the shove itself. He really is a piece of crap. An out of control animal. 

Posted · Report post

According to the fan...

Posted · Report post

Called him a pc of crap but no racial slur was used. Don't understand the reaction.

Could you provide a source for this information that you are passing of as factual? I can find nothing but conflicting reports, and rumors right now about what the fan said to Smart.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Pretty despicable for Smart to lie about someone being racist. That's far worse than the shove itself. He really is a piece of crap. An out of control animal.

Link?

Posted · Report post

Smarts gotta have more control. Can't let that fool get to you, because that's what he wants. He's in such a great position in life, can't let someone mess it up. With that being said, I can't even get mad at him for his reaction if it's true that's what the dude called him. Been in a couple fights in my younger years over someone calling me that. Knew it was wrong, but hey *shrugs* .

Posted · Report post

Smart better be glad he doesn't play for Carolina cause he would hear much worse at Cameron

Whether or not if he used a racial slur - this TTU superfan would fit right in at Cameron. Mickey would probably save a seat for him. 

Posted · Report post

Did the guy use a racial slur?  Probably.

But, you have to have composure.....you do not physically assault someone for something they said.

And for those saying they would beat the hell out of someone for calling them a name.....newsflash, that is ASSAULT.

You cannot physically assault someone because they said something that hurt your feelings or offended you.....no matter how stupid they are or what the statement was.

The punishment for Smart was warranted.  And, there should be punishment for the fan.  My understanding is that he will not be allowed to attend any TTU games (home or away) for the rest of the season.

Posted · Report post

I've still seen no concrete evidence that the fan used a racial slur. If he didn't, and Smart lied to cover up his boneheaded actions...that should be a huge red flag for NBA teams and not him running into the crowd.