Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart Pushes Fan In Stands

74 posts in this topic

I'm not black so I can never truly understand the impact of that word to someone who is.

I put this here because I know some guys have discussed him as a prospect, well, I have a feeling he is freefalling his way out of the draft.

So he committed a foul that carried him into the stands under the basket. He fell down and when he got up, he apparently took offense with something a fan said to him, so he stood up and viciously shoved the guy and was immediately pulled away by teammates.

Reports arising that the fan called him the "N Word"

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Apperantly, the guy has a history with opposing players.

This is ridiculous. If that jerk off fan had slung racial slurs anywhere else he would be shitting teeth for weeks. But since he is a "fan" he's protected from the big scary basketball players. fug that guy, I'm totally fine with Smart pushing him. 

edit: if you can't tell me jimmies are rustled 

3 people like this

Hes falling right ontop our laps now!

hopefully would fap to him and hoped he shoved me

Lol @ his chick immediately just pointing like everybody didn't see what happened

she's like the annoying tattle tale first grader 

Called him a pc of crap but no racial slur was used.  Don't understand the reaction.

Smart better be glad he doesn't play for Carolina cause he would hear much worse at Cameron

Pretty despicable for Smart to lie about someone being racist. That's far worse than the shove itself. He really is a piece of crap. An out of control animal.