Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart Pushes Fan In Stands

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Marcus Smart has taunted and ran his mouth to fans in the stands on numerous occasions.

If he's gonna act like a bitch when a fan talks back he should keep his damn mouth shut.

Did this guy come to your house, kick your door down, and take a dump on your floor or something?

Posted · Report post

Did this guy come to your house, kick your door down, and take a dump on your floor or something?

Did he give you an amazing blow job or something?

He acted like a jackass yet you still have your tongue shoved up his ass.

Posted · Report post

Did he give you an amazing blow job or something?

He acted like a jackass yet you still have your tongue shoved up his ass.

Neither of us know exactly what was said between the two. As I said earlier in the thread, there are more conflicting reports than there are real facts about the incident right now. This fan does have a history of this though, and you've repeatedly either ignored it or downplayed it . Smart is 19 years old, the fan is at least in his 40's.

Nobody is absolving Smart of any wrong doing, but a grown man twice his age should be conducting himself better as well.

Also, someone typing anonymously behind a keyboard about some other teams quarterback is not the same as actually going to a sporting event, and going out of your way to berate athletes, and incite a physical altercation.

Posted · Report post

Neither of us know exactly what was said between the two. As I said earlier in the thread, there are more conflicting reports than there are real facts about the incident right now. This fan does have a history of this though, and you've repeatedly either ignored it or downplayed it . Smart is 19 years old, the fan is at least in his 40's.

Nobody is absolving Smart of any wrong doing, but a grown man twice his age should be conducting himself better as well.

Also, someone typing anonymously behind a keyboard about some other teams quarterback is not the same as actually going to a sporting event, and going out of your way to berate athletes, and incite a physical altercation.

Yelling "warm up the bus" "you suck" etc is the equivalent of berating someone & inciting a physical altercation? Because the law of averages say that's probably along the lines of what he said. The man goes to all their games, home or away, if he was saying racist things someone would've went after him much sooner.

Hyperbole, overreaction much?

Posted · Report post

Yeah this is the first I've heard of Smart losing his cool. I don't watch a lot of OSU basketball though so I could be wrong. 

It's now confirmed from major media outlets that the fan did not use a racial slur. Both people were wrong here. However, a strong argument could be made that Smart should have been suspended the rest of the season. He's getting off lightly IMHO. 

Posted · Report post

Yeah this is the first I've heard of Smart losing his cool. I don't watch a lot of OSU basketball though so I could be wrong.

It's now confirmed from major media outlets that the fan did not use a racial slur. Both people were wrong here. However, a strong argument could be made that Smart should have been suspended the rest of the season. He's getting off lightly IMHO.

This wasn't even the first time he lost his cool this week. Dude was slinging bench chairs at a game a week ago.

Posted · Report post

Yelling "warm up the bus" "you suck" etc is the equivalent of berating someone & inciting a physical altercation? Because the law of averages say that's probably along the lines of what he said. The man goes to all their games, home or away, if he was saying racist things someone would've went after him much sooner.

Hyperbole, overreaction much?

He didn't say either of those things. Supposedly he called the kid a piece of sh*t. Why is that necessary? If there is any hyperbole, or overreaction, it seems to be coming from your end. It sounds like you have something against Smart.

Posted · Report post

Society is a joke...

Black man physically assaults a white man...

Immediate response...

ZOMG THAT WHITE DUDE IS A RACIST

Posted · Report post

He didn't say either of those things. Supposedly he called the kid a piece of sh*t. Why is that necessary? If there is any hyperbole, or overreaction, it seems to be coming from your end. It sounds like you have something against Smart.

Oh noes he called him a POS & hurt his wittle feelings..

That is no excuse to physically assault someone. They are both immature jackasses who need to grow up.

Posted · Report post

Oh noes he called him a POS & hurt his wittle feelings..

That is no excuse to physically assault someone. They are both immature jackasses who need to grow up.

Do you go around calling strangers a piece of sh*t, while expecting no reaction whatsoever?

Posted · Report post

What I read was that "after an investigation" nobody heard anyone use a slur.  The guy has been rough on opponents for years and travels extensively to tons of games.

He said he used language he should not have in the "pc of crap" statement but adamently denied ever using a slur.  You would think that people around him would have heard him screaming slurs if the player heard it.  Looks like Smart has backed down from the initial hoopla about the slur also.

Posted · Report post

pc of crap is mild to what our own fans have called Matty Ice or Vick or Brees for instance.

And what about Kaepernick?  Think we called him a name or 12?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments