Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Make me a fan of your School

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been really getting into College Football these last few years and I want to pick a School to follow as a life long fan, I want to keep it to the ACC because it's the local conference but it doesn't have to be.

Now I'm as neutral as a fan of a sport can get.

So here's your mission, Pitch your School to me, tell me why I should be proud to be a fan, why your school is bigger better and why I should want to be a fan of your school, ect... winner will have the bragging rights in knowing that he/she was such a great fan of his/her school that they were able to make me a fan as well.

So have at it

Posted

Sorry, I don't sell to those who didn't graduate from college. :D

Posted

Duke

Their football team needs all the support it can get.

Posted

Buy into the Charlotte 49ers program. Get in on the ground floor and guarantee yourself side line seats and take pride in knowing you followed a team from the beginning and even played a role in its creation.

Posted

UNC. they're on the verge of something big and something that can last for awhile. those games could get as electric as the Dean Dome if our success continue

Posted

Honestly, it would be hard to beat uncc's pitch. No reason why you couldn't root for uncc and another school in the ACC though.

Posted

Don't tie yourself down to a single team. Ive found my ability to enjoy college football far exceeds all of my friends who have regular teams. Ive got certain teams that I always choose their games over anything else but beyond that I just watch whatever the best match up of the day is.

Posted

Hahaha. Get the fuck away from the ACC immediately.

Posted

NC State - We aren't a school full of elitist douche bags / gays

Posted

Texas Tech. We're not that good, but we beat the snot out of some teams.

Posted

flasharea.png

Posted

CPCC

/thread