Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

Make me a fan of your School

46 posts in this topic

USF

but please for the love of all things holy,please,i beg of you...never ever ever root for U of F

I would say Carolina, but if you do that be ready to take a full throttle bashing from the dickbags fans of State of being bandwagon, not a true fan....blah, blah, blah

same old trumpet same old tune

I would say Carolina, but if you do that be ready to take a full throttle bashing from the dickbags fans of State of being bandwagon, not a true fan....blah, blah, blah

same old trumpet same old tune

Well its true :D

UNC's a great team to root for if you're not sure you'll like college football because you only have to stay at the games until halftime like everyone else in their stadium.

Root for Kentucky. You don't have to pay too much attention because they only field a team every decade or so. Saturdays off in the fall FTW!

Three bowl wins in a row. Nebraska couldn't pull that off when they had NFL players at every position.

Tobacco > Corn

1-21 over a two year stretch and still sold out an 82K stadium for each game. Nah, don't need any more fans.

Three bowl wins in a row. Nebraska couldn't pull that off when they had NFL players at every position.

Tobacco > Corn

13 bowls games since 1947 is very impressive.

Melissa Midwest > Wynonna Judd

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAR

Lorenzen_scary_full_length_shot.jpg

Dude...be a Vol!!! If you make the trip to a game at any point in your life, I promise you won't need me to sell them for you.

108,000 people at most home games. Great tailgating parties on the river. Unique colors. Hot coeds. Tradition (we've won a championship since the BCS era). Enthusiastic coaching staff (this also gives you the opportunity to play devil's advocate and irritate others from time to time...just since everyone seems to love to hate CLK). Eric Berry. Solid contender in the best conference in college football (played in SEC Championship game in 2007). Vols, bitch! Jack Daniels (Tennessee Whiskey). Smokey (cool ass hound dog). Tennessee Walking Horses at home games. Peyton Manning (ambassador of the NFL). Bruce Pearl (I know that's basketball, but still...) Rocky Top!!!