Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

Make me a fan of your School

46 posts in this topic

Plus your coach is infinite entertainment.

Very true. He's also got an amazingly hot wife.

UNC's a great team to root for if you're not sure you'll like college football because you only have to stay at the games until halftime like everyone else in their stadium.

So, I see you have been to a Carolina Game during either the end of the Torbush era or Bunting era.....Actually Carolina had filled the stadium pretty much during the Dooley, Crum,and Brown era

I just love the fact that people say Carolina has no fans even during the Torbush era, Carolina packed that stadium.....Bunting gave the fans nothing to cheer for, he settled for OT, mediocre play and always played second fiddle to the Basketball team. (Also, had one of the worst records in Carolina history) Now that Davis is there he is at least trying to bring the excitement back to the Stadium in the Pines.

Ive pissed on Kenan stadium many times.

So, I see you have been to a Carolina Game during either the end of the Torbush era or Bunting era.....Actually Carolina had filled the stadium pretty much during the Dooley, Crum,and Brown era

Yeah, I used to date this ***** that went to school there. We'd get the worst seats in the house and end up 10th row, 50 yard line by 8 minutes in the 2nd quarter.

13 bowls games since 1947 is very impressive.

Melissa Midwest > Wynonna Judd

Ashley > All m o o n spells Nebraska fans everywhere

Rockytopvol has me leaning toward Tennessee right now after that very good pitch.

Rockytopvol has me leaning toward Tennessee right now after that very good pitch.

Nayland stadium with a full house for a SEC game is a freakin religious experience.

My dads family is from Knoxville and the surrounding area so they are all huge Vols supporters.

Davidson

We wear blue blazers and loafers to home games. And drink scotch.

And lose.

C'mon over dude...we'd love to have you! Plus, this staff is putting together a great recruiting class for 2010. You could get in on the ground-floor with this one.

C'mon over dude...we'd love to have you! Plus, this staff is putting together a great recruiting class for 2010. You could get in on the ground-floor with this one.

ground floor with this one???

You guys have had the better recruiting class for years, maybe not as high as you wanted but now you guys have a NFL DC pretty much telling recruits I iwll get you to Sundays that is almost a shoein now