45 replies to this topic

#16 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

Root for Kentucky. You don't have to pay too much attention because they only field a team every decade or so. Saturdays off in the fall FTW!

#17 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

So far the best pitch has come from a school that doesn't even have a team yet. Didn't expect that.

#18 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:59 PM

Husker Home Game in South Bend, Indiana. If you squint, you can see me underneath Touchdown Jesus.

Posted Image

#19 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

after playing college football....i cant really root for one team. i am a gators fan.....but iam not as hardcore as a fan....as iam the dolphins. ( i named my son zach thomas for christ sake) but i have found it nice to be able to watch all games equally with passion for good football.....i love watching michigan, texas, florida, usc, miami, penn state....etc etc.....

#20 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

If anyone is interested in purchasing seating licenses for the Charlotte 49ers, please shoot me a PM. They now have monthly payment options which come out to be around 28 dollars per month per seat. If for any reason they decide to not start the team in the future, the money is refundable.

I can answer any other questions as well. I'm on the volunteer sales force, so if anyone signs up/wants to sign up through the link in my signature, let me know so I can call it in and get my name attached to it.

#21 jkeough

jkeough

poop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

USF

but please for the love of all things holy,please,i beg of you...never ever ever root for U of F

#22 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:41 AM

I would say Carolina, but if you do that be ready to take a full throttle bashing from the dickbags fans of State of being bandwagon, not a true fan....blah, blah, blah

same old trumpet same old tune

#23 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:44 AM

I would say Carolina, but if you do that be ready to take a full throttle bashing from the dickbags fans of State of being bandwagon, not a true fan....blah, blah, blah

same old trumpet same old tune

Well its true :D

#24 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:51 AM

UNC's a great team to root for if you're not sure you'll like college football because you only have to stay at the games until halftime like everyone else in their stadium.

#25 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:22 AM

Root for Kentucky. You don't have to pay too much attention because they only field a team every decade or so. Saturdays off in the fall FTW!

Three bowl wins in a row. Nebraska couldn't pull that off when they had NFL players at every position.

Tobacco > Corn

#26 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:32 AM

1-21 over a two year stretch and still sold out an 82K stadium for each game. Nah, don't need any more fans.

#27 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

Three bowl wins in a row. Nebraska couldn't pull that off when they had NFL players at every position.

Tobacco > Corn

13 bowls games since 1947 is very impressive.

Melissa Midwest > Wynonna Judd

#28 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,725 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:36 AM

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAR

Posted Image

#29 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:41 AM

Dude...be a Vol!!! If you make the trip to a game at any point in your life, I promise you won't need me to sell them for you.
108,000 people at most home games. Great tailgating parties on the river. Unique colors. Hot coeds. Tradition (we've won a championship since the BCS era). Enthusiastic coaching staff (this also gives you the opportunity to play devil's advocate and irritate others from time to time...just since everyone seems to love to hate CLK). Eric Berry. Solid contender in the best conference in college football (played in SEC Championship game in 2007). Vols, bitch! Jack Daniels (Tennessee Whiskey). Smokey (cool ass hound dog). Tennessee Walking Horses at home games. Peyton Manning (ambassador of the NFL). Bruce Pearl (I know that's basketball, but still...) Rocky Top!!!

#30 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

Plus your coach is infinite entertainment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.