Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

except you are using it to justify your knowledge in replacement of empirically-grounded methods, so yes it does

so yes what does?

My faith is from God which comes from knowing Him. You have no authority to comment on my faith you have no basis to do so as you know nothing about it. You may have a belief of what faith is but you cannot tell what others faith actually is, so stick with what you know.

You don't know what sin is. You have no authority to comment on what I think sin is, you have no basis to do so as you know nothing about it. You may have a belief of what sin is, but you cannot tell others what sin actually is, so stick with what you know.

when reality makes that post I will agree until then it is you foisting it.

& when god makes that post I will agree. Until then, god might exist, while gays actually do exist. Thus gays> god.

Heel has got to be a militant atheist troll. Or 12.

don't deny the incredible power of successful faith-based cosmologies. one of the biggest flaws in thinking that i myself have been guilty of is assuming that someone with heel31ok's views is dumb.

very intelligent, capable people adopt different logics. it's what makes them so inherently difficult to combat: they are relative to themselves.

no, some people realize that what they taught is wrong on their own.   or they verify what they taught was right.  some never figure it out and just keep repeating what they were told or read.

c'mon man.   what intelligent person uses the phrase "the bible says".

everyone's parroting in one form or another

X is equal to negative b, plus or minus the square root of b squared minus 4ac divided by 2a

Oh, absolutely. It's perfectly understandable that he got cut by the Rams. In honesty, I think they were just the ones with enough balls to give him a stage and get some game film. The fact that he can't even crack a practice squad, even after the PS has been expanded to 10 players, is just ridiculous.

He is on the Cowboys practice squad now.  With their defensive problems, its definitely a better fit for him than the Rams.

He is on the Cowboys practice squad now.  With their defensive problems, its definitely a better fit for him than the Rams.

I had heard that. And I'm sure it was a move purely to fill a need on the Cowboys D. It's not like Jerry Jones is wont to make a media spectacle out of anything.