Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

TheRumGone    14,285

This tweet from Dane Brugler needs to be edited into the vey first post before the "AMURICA TEH 3VIL" crowd gets here, as I've seen they already have.

i think the point is he isn't some scrub. the dude can play.

Anybodyhome    4,682

Looks like he's 6'2" 255, kind of small for our defense.

All of Carolina's LBs are 6'1" to 6'3" and the biggest is 245lbs.

And he will play LB in the NFL.

Why come out of the closet now though like whats he trying to prove? He's trying to be different or something? Back in the day if you knew you liked dick didn't you keep your mouth shut about it?

TheRumGone    14,285

Why come out of the closet now though like whats he trying to prove? He's trying to be different or something? Back in the day if you knew you liked dick didn't you keep your mouth shut about it?

and so it begins

• Pie 6

Ruff    3,836

All of Carolina's LBs are 6'1" to 6'3" and the biggest is 245lbs.

And he will play LB in the NFL.

Yeah, but he's probably not going to be able to fit in a system like ours. He's going to either be a 43 DE or a 34 pass rushing OLB.

Don't care. From what I understand he's not a good fit for the Panthers, so don't want him. I just hope it doesn't become a shitstorm if he's not drafted when every year there's plenty of players that people think will be drafted that go undrafted.

Ruff    3,836

and so it begins

Where is neg rep when you need it?

This dude needs to be down voted into oblivion.

• Pie 2

Black    2,107

Don't care. From what I understand he's not a good fit for the Panthers, so don't want him. I just hope it doesn't become a shitstorm if he's not drafted when every year there's plenty of players that people think will be drafted that go undrafted.

I'm just guessing, but I would bet it's been a while since an SEC defensive player of the year went undrafted. 

• Pie 4

Jangler    699

usually one opens said mouth...

Sam Mills Fan    4,502

This garbage is exactly why no team in the South will draft Sam even if they'd like to. And also why I can't wait to move to Minnesota.

• Pie 1

Anybodyhome    4,682

So... didn't read the article, huh? He told his team last August. Apparently, NCAA football is less homophobic than the NFL since no one on his team thought it was a big deal. And he didn't ask them to "keep a secret" either.