Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

1,564 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not a great comparison. Te bow dominated the SEC and college football and was utterly worthless in the NFL. I completely get why Sam won't go early, but he's absolutely worthy of being drafted somewhere. 

Even Tebow was drafted.

Posted · Report post

Good for the kid.

Posted · Report post

Look, I know all of you rainbow warriors want to show your support of all things gay, and that's great, but if we draft a LB this year, I'm going to freak the fug out.

Who cares anymore? I think should be the point of the thread more than defending anybody.

now look at Biebers hair

hair-flip.gif

Posted · Report post

Not a great comparison. Te bow dominated the SEC and college football and was utterly worthless in the NFL. I completely get why Sam won't go early, but he's absolutely worthy of being drafted somewhere. 

Defensive ends and pass rushing linebackers translate better from college to pro than quarterbacks.

Posted · Report post

Who cares anymore? I think should be the point of the thread more than defending anybody.

now look at Biebers hair

hair-flip.gif

And in keeping with the tradition of the ongoing Olympics.... a Canadian figure skater has better Bieber hair than Bieber himself...

image.jpg

Posted · Report post

I didn't watch Mizzou football that much throughout the season, so I can't fully comment on Sam's talent.  Yet his name was constantly mentioned anytime you talked about that team, and he made plays in the games I watched.  If he runs a great 40 time at the combine and does well in linebacker drills, he should be a first rounder.  Yet it would be hard to believe he goes undrafted after a good collegiate career.

Posted · Report post

He'll be an OLB/ Pass rush dude in the NFL. 

Posted · Report post

Why come out of the closet now though like whats he trying to prove? He's trying to be different or something? Back in the day if you knew you liked dick didn't you keep your mouth shut about it?

Read the article I posted. He wanted to get control of this...many already knew.  His Mizzou teammates knew.  And "back in the day".......there were a lot of shameful attitudes/beliefs.  Sorry to hear that you are still holding on to them.

So... didn't read the article, huh? He told his team last August. Apparently, NCAA football is less homophobic than the NFL since no one on his team thought it was a big deal. And he didn't ask them to "keep a secret" either.

Posted · Report post

This thread sucks......  Fill in the dots.  Why come out, no one wants to hear about stories of his dates.  Average team mates talk about how they smash new chicks all the time, is he going to talk about how he smashes or get smashed in the locker room?  If coming out is supposed to be some movement then say so, don't going around acting like you can just expressed your lifestyle to team mates that don't wish to hear about.

Posted · Report post

Back in the day people of other races had seperate water fountains and women could not vote. Lets not allude to the "good old days".
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

This thread sucks...... Fill in the dots. Why come out, no one wants to hear about stories of his dates. Average team mates talk about how they smash new chicks all the time, is he going to talk about how he smashes or get smashed in the locker room? If coming out is supposed to be some movement then say so, don't going around acting like you can just expressed your lifestyle to team mates that don't wish to hear about.

Exactly what point are you trying to make with this garbled dumbassery that you just posted?
8 people like this