Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

1,564 posts in this topic

Maybe true.  That's why they should keep it to themselves.  Prime example of what you don't know won't hurt you.  No one in a locker room needs to know.

By the same token, then, you should think heterosexual men should "keep it to themselves" as well, right?

By the same token, then, you should think heterosexual men should "keep it to themselves" as well, right?

no apparently gay men and straight men are not equals.

1 person likes this

I don't like hearing co-workers talk about their sex-capades or how they nailed their wife over the weekend. Yet I don't go around crying about it & demand that they keep it to themselves.

What's the problem showering with a gay man? Of the gay men I know I've never caught one staring at me in the restroom or shower at the gym. Yet I've caught numerous supposedly straight men gaulking at my meat package.

1 person likes this

Good message aside, he did a huge line right before coming on set. Its obvious as poo.

Good message aside, he did a huge line right before coming on set. Its obvious as poo.

i dunno. but "metta world peace" was a dick then he changed.

some people should probably follow suit.

Can't help but think people that say things like "Gay people are just getting back at their parents" are reflecting on themselves and trying to explain their own feelings in the culture they have surrounded themselves by.

1 person likes this

New England Patriots are giving the Dallas Cowboys a run for their money as the most over hyped sports franchise. They haven't won a championship in a decade.

Shouldn't Stallworth be out popping bottles & driving?

Whoever drafts him will have a media circus on their hands.  Can you imagine training camp?  It will take a good coach and a lot of veterans for the team not to be distracted.  Not sure our guys would have an issue with him as a teammate, but we are an incredibly young team and need to be focused on the game, especially as a team on the rise.  I don't see a need for him here especially since he is a tweener, but who knows.

This "media circus" thing has been the go-to excuse for every team not to do anything. It's why Manti Teo was apparently gonna go undrafted. Whatever came of that media circus?

2 people like this

New England Patriots are giving the Dallas Cowboys a run for their money as the most over hyped sports franchise. They haven't won a championship in a decade.

New England is by far the most successful team of the past 20 years. Not sure how you can over hype that

Listen I didn't want to go to a full blown argument or anything. But I know neither groups will believe what the other says and so on. I love everyone and hate no one. But just because I choose to believe what is right from wrong doesn't mean I'm a bigot. Everyone ain't going to agree what everyone else on this or that. That's the way this world is. But it doesn't mean I must be force to accept everything that comes along tho. Bottomline I hope there is no hard feelings. Didn't mean to go this far with the thread. But ain't sorry for what I believe is right or wrong. Back to talking Panther football.

You are casting pearls dude. Just give it up and let God sort it out.

When is the last time you saw a heterosexual player hold a news conference to tell everyone he is heterosexual?