Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

1,564 posts in this topic

You got it, but not exactly like that, most gay are rebelling against their parents just like strippers and hookers. No one really can possibly get enjoymnet of getting fuged in the ass or a guy feeling the fuzzy beard of another man while get kissed. That is all for show because they are trying to stick it to their parents. Some people are like that, they will do anythng to get back at their parents. No dude in his right mind wants to drink cum.

How many gay guys do you know? Also, how many have you discussed this with?

I'm just asking because what with my being an actor, I know a lot of gay people. The only ones who felt they had to "get back at their parents" did so by becoming financially successful & happy.

Oh... & if you work on that tounge action you might finally make a woman cum. :D

1 person likes this

I am thinking 5th rounder.

Mayock mentions that he does not posses the size to be a great 43 DE, nor the skill set to be a great 34 OLB, so more a special teams and situational pass rusher.

Will have to be the right situation.

I am thinking 5th rounder.

Mayock mentions that he does not posses the size to be a great 43 DE, nor the skill set to be a great 34 OLB, so more a special teams and situational pass rusher.

Will have to be the right situation.

What are you, some kind of cockblocker?

Okay, listen up.

It's historically documented that The Bible was edited by the hand of man. Not by some all-knowing and powerful deity. We get it. You've got faith and your pastor has brainwashed you with his views but for once in your life use your brain. There's nothing sacred about that little book (which is filled with contradictions). If you honestly believe that a so-called loving 'God' frowns upon sexual orientation, then it is truly no 'God'. This so called creator has ordered genocide and carried out mass murder in the name of the 'chosen' people and the one and only religion. Sorry, but I'm going to live in the moment and not be swayed by a piece of fiction which employs a spiritual manifestation for man's inability to explain that of what he or she does not understand. Hitler passed out literature too. Should I condemn The Jews just because a group of gullible idiots who were looking for ANY answer to their problems embraced it?

I'm not saying don't believe in your lord and savior but be more independent and be more cognitive. When taking a step back, the poo sounds really stupid.

LOL I'm brain washed. Really? I guess you are brain washed as well by society. Because it seems most people will go along with any subject a group  throw at them and they will agree with it. I'm sure if people all of a sudden says the earth is indeed flat instead of round. You would agree with them. I listen to what my pastor says, but doesn't mean I believe everything he tells me. I read the word of God. And yes the word of God is written by man. But by the Holy Spirit help. I'm sorry you have a hard time believing in something you haven't seen yet. But it is called faith. If anyone is a sheep here it is you more then me. I have a free will to believe in what I want to believe. Plain and simple. No one is brain washing me.

LOL I'm brain washed. Really? I guess you are brain washed as well by society. Because it seems most people will go along with any subject a group throw at them and they will agree with it. I'm sure if people all of a sudden says the earth is indeed flat instead of round. You would agree with them. I listen to what my pastor says, but doesn't mean I believe everything he tells me. I read the word of God. And yes the word of God is written by man. But by the Holy Spirit help. I'm sorry you have a hard time believing in something you haven't seen yet. But it is called faith. If anyone is a sheep here it is you more then me. I have a free will to believe in what I want to believe. Plain and simple. No one is brain washing me.

It's not god, it's Elohim which means gods.

We had this discussion in the bill bye debate thread already.

Jesus is from pagan religion, it's a story older then the bible from a different religion same as Easter and Christmas. The flood is from babylon tablets. Genesis is from Ancient Greek mythology....so forth and so forth.

The version of the bible that you've read is so poorly translated is sad.

Have faith, that doesn't bother me. Just don't spout the Bible as fact when it's plagiarized from other religions.

We also don't need to resort to calling each other brainwashed. We can have an actual debate with out that right?

I don't have to discuss anything, it is just common sense.  How many retired gay guys have you seen that have been together for 20 years or more?  I am willing to bet there aren't many, some gay guys that are together in their 60's have just said fug, lets do something different and the others that were with men finally got with their best lesbian friend.

How many gay guys do you know? Also, how many have you discussed this with?

I'm just asking because what with my being an actor, I know a lot of gay people. The only ones who felt they had to "get back at their parents" did so by becoming financially successful & happy.

Oh... & if you work on that tounge action you might finally make a woman cum. :D

ThunderKatt cannot be a real person. I refuse to believe it.

4 people like this

I am real as they come, you guys can't handle the truth, now I figured I would just come with my opinions and you are welcomed to them.  

ThunderKatt cannot be a real person. I refuse to believe it.