Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

1,564 posts in this topic

When is the last time you saw a heterosexual player hold a news conference to tell everyone he is heterosexual?

Tom Brady keeps trying.

3 people like this

When is the last time you saw a heterosexual player hold a news conference to tell everyone he is heterosexual?

They don't have to ... they are able to exhibit their heterosexual "lifestyle" through their everyday lives. Being seen out and about with their women, holding hands, kissing, etc. The same cannot be true of a homosexual player who isn't "out."

4 people like this

Thought I'd just post this here. 

http://instagram.com/p/kShXrpEN57/

so, what's going on here? A man on the street asking other men for his first man on man kiss? Can't say I'm surprised by the reaction if that is what is happening.

so, what's going on here? A man on the street asking other men for his first man on man kiss? Can't say I'm surprised by the reaction if that is what is happening.

It's a Man asking another man to be his first kiss. It sounds like a joke, but I'm not sure and have no idea what his sign says. I thought it was interesting because Barner posted it with the following caption "Lmao I'm weak I bet he won't ask another man nothing else lol!!!"

Tom Brady keeps trying.

Lol, You are the funniest Jangler I know.

1 person likes this

Lol, You are the funniest Jangler I know.

speaking of TB. I don't want to think about what happened after this pic...or at least not about all of it.

9ba8a8307410400.jpg

1 person likes this

I'm absolutely certain there were lesbians in my junior high and high school gym classes, therefore in the locker room when I was changing my clothes and ... oh, my gosh ... NAKED in front of them. Never worried me at all. Didn't fear they would turn me into a lesbian. Never worried that they were "eye fugging me" (whatever that is). Never intimidated me at all.

It's so sad that there are so many insecure, homophobic men out there, and on this board.

Women are naturally more comfortable with that kind of stuff.  That's why they have slumber parties when their little.  That's why they do their make up....to look good for other women.  They want other women to envy their haircuts and stuff like that.  Guys aren't like that.  It's called testosterone.   Why don't you go look it up.  Look up the differences in brain chemistry in men and women.  It's why most guys think the same girls are hot.

Btw...stop with the old "it's so sad" line.  Nothing is sad here.  The only thing that is sad is that you actually think it's sad.  So to all you men who would prefer not to be forced to be naked in front of gay guys.....all of you are sad. (sarcasm).   I'm curious are you crying over it? Is it that sad?  Are you wanting to start a non profit org over it?  Is it that sad?  Is it "blood diamond" sad?  You should get all your buddies together and start an awareness movement.  Maybe a brown ribbon.

Give me a break.

why a brown ribbon?

Women are naturally more comfortable with that kind of stuff. That's why they have slumber parties when their little. That's why they do their make up....to look good for other women. They want other women to envy their haircuts and stuff like that. Guys aren't like that. It's called testosterone. Why don't you go look it up. Look up the differences in brain chemistry in men and women. It's why most guys think the same girls are hot.

Btw...stop with the old "it's so sad" line. Nothing is sad here. The only thing that is sad is that you actually think it's sad. So to all you men who would prefer not to be forced to be naked in front of gay guys.....all of you are sad. (sarcasm). I'm curious are you crying over it? Is it that sad? Are you wanting to start a non profit org over it? Is it that sad? Is it "blood diamond" sad? You should get all your buddies together and start an awareness movement. Maybe a brown ribbon.

Give me a break.

You have the IQ of a lab monkey.

1 person likes this

You have the IQ of a lab monkey.

Stings.  Good one.  

Pure oppression.  Here you guys are offending what your defending.  

I bet you drive a 99 Subaru Forester with a bunch of bumper stickers.