1563 replies to this topic

#1201 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,896 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

i've just come to the conclusion that people are dumb and their dumbness hurts other people more than those dumb people could possibly know.

there is no changing this. you can try to have a rational conversation about it but they give you irrational reasons. our only hope is these people don't procreate and this mindset dies off. unfortunately this will take a long time if it even ever happens.

the end.

#1202 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,343 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

i've just come to the conclusion that people are dumb and their dumbness hurts other people more than those dumb people could possibly know.

there is no changing this. you can try to have a rational conversation about it but they give you irrational reasons. our only hope is these people don't procreate and this mindset dies off. unfortunately this will take a long time if it even ever happens.

the end.

Yes, people are dumb. How dare they have their views and opinions. What an idiots.

We all should be like robots. Programmed to believe and like the same things.

Edited by ARSEN, 17 May 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#1203 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,114 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

Arsen I can't keep up with your view on this, you've flip flopped back and forth so much that I don't think even you know anymore.

Edited by TheRed, 17 May 2014 - 10:26 AM.

#1204 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

This reminded me of this thread and what some people are pulling in here.  The video makes the whole story better.

http://www.huffingto...3.html?ir=Media

Anderson Cooper put Dallas anchor Amy Kushnir on the Ridiculist Monday night over the way she reacted to Michael Sam's kiss with his boyfriend.

During a recent debate with her co-hosts, Kushnir argued that it was inappropriate for ESPN to broadcast the kiss in front of children, and ended up storming off the set. She said that ESPN would not have aired a football player kissing his wife or girlfriend, and if they had, she would have said, "get a room!"

Cooper mocked Kushnir on Monday, airing a segment in which she kissed two male strippers. He acknowledged that "a lot of people" share Kushnir's opposition to Sam's kiss, but said that her argument was just disingenuous. He continued:

"To Amy Kushnir's argument that nobody shows football players kissing their wives or girlfriends, that's simply not true and I don't think she's being honest when she wouldn't want to see that either or she yells 'Get a room' whenever she sees that. If you're uncomfortable seeing some kind of affection... why not just say that and leave the excuses about why you're uncomfortable where they belong: on 'The Ridiculist.'"

RELATED ON HUFFPOST:

#1205 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,916 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

ESPN reporter Josina Anderson did a lengthy report on Michael Sam’s showering situation from the St Louis Rams training camp. Anderson was discussing how Sam was ‘fitting in’ and then launched into a Watergate style recap of whether or not Sam had been showering with other players, presumably in order to stare cravenly at their man meat. She provided a few team sources who basically could neither confirm nor deny that Sam was using the showers. This was unfortunate because everyone watching and voicing how inappropriate we found this really wanted to know. Even the ardent homophobes were hoping to get a blow by blow of who was sudsing who beneath the spigots. ESPN offered an apology making it seem like this dick sighting quest will be stopped in its tracks:

“ESPN regrets the manner in which we presented our report. Clearly yesterday we collectively failed to meet the standards we have set in reporting on LGBT-related topics in sports.”

Obviously, changes had to be made after their hour long piece back in the day on how Greg Louganis is able to hide his boners seeing so many ripped Chinese dudes in Speedos during diving meets. Being the first gay NFL player is probably not easy, so lets assume Michael Sam isn’t a total moron. Even though he made his big visual cake kissing statement on draft day, he will likely refrain from overtly staring at his teammates naked bodies in the shower, and instead take mental images to masturbate to later. Like a professional.

Edited by Happy Panther, 27 August 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#1206 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,223 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

I would be interested in you guys opinion and take on the following statement:

How is a homosexual man showering with other men really different than a heterosexual man showering with women?

Edited by MadHatter, 27 August 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#1207 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,114 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:21 PM

How is a homosexual man showering with other men really different than a heterosexual man showering with women?

Why do you feel that you need to ask that question?

Do you fear that you might somehow turn gay if a gay man happens to be showering near you?

Edited by TheRed, 27 August 2014 - 03:21 PM.

#1208 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

Do you fear that you might somehow turn gay if a gay man happens to be showering near you?

it is a valid question.

#1209 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Think of the cost savings if high school gyms would just consolidate into one locker room and one set of showers....duh. 

#1210 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

How do you work in an environment with women without getting a raging hard on?

#1211 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

Define work. 

Does that include showering with a couple of them?  If so, giggity giggity goo.

#1212 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

It would not bother me to be on a team with a homosexual and to be in the locker room showers.

Hell, my best friend growing up was gay and it never phased me at all....we were even room mates at college.  So, try your ignorance on someone else.

#1213 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

Typical response from your dumb ass.....but you forgot to post some stupid picture to bring it up to your usually pathetic standards.

#1214 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

I swear....talking to some of you is like trying to debate calculus with a fuging first grader.

#1215 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,114 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

Ah yes there's the MadHatter we know lol.

Edited by TheRed, 27 August 2014 - 04:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com