#1201 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,155 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

i've just come to the conclusion that people are dumb and their dumbness hurts other people more than those dumb people could possibly know.

there is no changing this. you can try to have a rational conversation about it but they give you irrational reasons. our only hope is these people don't procreate and this mindset dies off. unfortunately this will take a long time if it even ever happens.

the end.

#1202 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,052 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

i've just come to the conclusion that people are dumb and their dumbness hurts other people more than those dumb people could possibly know.

there is no changing this. you can try to have a rational conversation about it but they give you irrational reasons. our only hope is these people don't procreate and this mindset dies off. unfortunately this will take a long time if it even ever happens.

the end.

Yes, people are dumb. How dare they have their views and opinions. What an idiots.

We all should be like robots. Programmed to believe and like the same things.

Edited by ARSEN, 17 May 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#1203 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,104 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

Arsen I can't keep up with your view on this, you've flip flopped back and forth so much that I don't think even you know anymore.

Edited by TheRed, 17 May 2014 - 10:26 AM.

#1204 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,164 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

This reminded me of this thread and what some people are pulling in here.  The video makes the whole story better.

http://www.huffingto...3.html?ir=Media

Anderson Cooper put Dallas anchor Amy Kushnir on the Ridiculist Monday night over the way she reacted to Michael Sam's kiss with his boyfriend.

During a recent debate with her co-hosts, Kushnir argued that it was inappropriate for ESPN to broadcast the kiss in front of children, and ended up storming off the set. She said that ESPN would not have aired a football player kissing his wife or girlfriend, and if they had, she would have said, "get a room!"

Cooper mocked Kushnir on Monday, airing a segment in which she kissed two male strippers. He acknowledged that "a lot of people" share Kushnir's opposition to Sam's kiss, but said that her argument was just disingenuous. He continued:

"To Amy Kushnir's argument that nobody shows football players kissing their wives or girlfriends, that's simply not true and I don't think she's being honest when she wouldn't want to see that either or she yells 'Get a room' whenever she sees that. If you're uncomfortable seeing some kind of affection... why not just say that and leave the excuses about why you're uncomfortable where they belong: on 'The Ridiculist.'"

RELATED ON HUFFPOST:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.