• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigBoss

I hear UNC is playing Duke Wednesday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE5IZWMttdA

This'll jog your memory for sure. This was after Duke upset #2 UNC earlier in the season, and to lose to them again would have been a major letdown right before the start of the post season. The legendary moment occurs right around the 3:40 mark, but of course the whole thing is necessary viewing for any UNC fan.

I miss Jawad and Jackie. They were/are the epitome of Carolina Basketball. 

Fastest to 300 wins in the ACC not to shabby. I'm just hoping for a competitive game. I no PussyKat I would be your top choice for the other ticket, but unfortunately I'm in TX. Rain check though gives us plenty of time to hash out these differences we have buddy. Anyways have fun & I will say UNC by 5

Remember when the dookies were thumping their chests about that heartbreaking OT loss at Cuse a few weeks ago?

#butbutbutthekidsplayedtheirheartsout

LOL!

Remember when the dookies were thumping their chests about that heartbreaking OT loss at Cuse a few weeks ago?

#butbutbutthekidsplayedtheirheartsout

LOL!

Did I miss where your team beat Syracuse?

Did I miss where your team beat Syracuse?

But but but but remember when duke almost lost to Vermont?

#forgetshisteamactuallylosttoBelmont

Again, it ALWAYS boils back down to CAROLINA for the dookies. Blessed.

Belmont is a tourney team - and if Duke winds up with a 3 seed they could open up with Belmont. LIke I said a few months ago, tip of the hat to the Belmont Abbey Tigers. They played well and we have moved on. #haveyou?

Belmont is a tourney team - and if Duke winds up with a 3 seed they could open up with Belmont. LIke I said a few months ago, tip of the hat to the Belmont Abbey Tigers. They played well and we have moved on. #haveyou?

Convenient how you move on from your team's losses, but not any other team's losses.

Belmont is a tourney team - and if Duke winds up with a 3 seed they could open up with Belmont. LIke I said a few months ago, tip of the hat to the Belmont Abbey Tigers. They played well and we have moved on. #haveyou?

I was mocking you. You always say you don't care about anything but Carolina but yet 75% of your posts (not just in this forum mind you) have something to do with duke...

I was mocking you. You always say you don't care about anything but Carolina but yet 75% of your posts (not just in this forum mind you) have something to do with duke...

Mrtrd, aka roger dorn, has a very unhealthy obsession with Duke. #troll

Convenient how you move on from your team's losses, but not any other team's losses.

He's just a troll. He lies, and contradicts himself all the time. I mean he is implying that unc's loss to Belmont at home is a good loss while Duke's loss to Cuse at the Dome is a bad loss.

Belmont is a tourney team - and if Duke winds up with a 3 seed they could open up with Belmont. LIke I said a few months ago, tip of the hat to the Belmont Abbey Tigers. They played well and we have moved on. #haveyou?

I am not sure Belmont is a tourney team. You do know that unc didn't play Belmont Abbey, right? You played the Belmont Bruins who have 8 losses on the season.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    HeyMsCarter

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts