Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hear UNC is playing Duke Wednesday

302 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm ready to start drinking. Thank God it's going to snow today so I have an excuse to not focus other than the game.

Posted

We are going to get a lot of snow here in greensboro. I just hope it is not too bad in chapel hill because I want to watch this game.....Go Duke!!! lol

Posted

Going to be pisssssssssed when my power goes out before tip-off tonight

1 person likes this

Posted

Way to jinx us bro. We double checked with this bar next to my house last night and they said they will be open regardless of the weather. So if my power goes out we are walking to the bar. I just absolutely hate watching games like this in a bar - especially when there's people who aren't pulling for the team u are.

Posted

don't scare me like that bro

1 person likes this

Posted

Somehow haven't managed to find a ticket for this game yet. Seems like everyone and their mother are finding ways to nab a Duke ticket except me.

My hopes: It's rainy and snowy and icy, but they don't call the game off for some reason. Lots of people can't physically get to the game, officials allow a UNC student overload.

I'm sure you've heard by now but go anyways without a ticket and wait standby they are letting students in. check inside carolina's twitter for confirmation 

Posted

Way to jinx us bro. We double checked with this bar next to my house last night and they said they will be open regardless of the weather. So if my power goes out we are walking to the bar. I just absolutely hate watching games like this in a bar - especially when there's people who aren't pulling for the team u are.

Of course you do. Id hate having my face rubbed in the ass beating you guys are about to receive. Stay at home if your power goes out.

Posted

Of course you do. Id hate having my face rubbed in the ass beating you guys are about to receive. Stay at home if your power goes out.

I don't like watching Panthers games at bars either. Especially when I got a 60 inch tv and free beers at the house.

I'll be the only Carolina fan in the group so I'm gonna be hearing it regardless where I am.

Posted

I don't like watching Panthers games at bars either. Especially when I got a 60 inch tv and free beers at the house.

I'll be the only Carolina fan in the group so I'm gonna be hearing it regardless where I am.

We usually do a big duke Carolina party it's about 50/50 & a lot of fun. I don't mind the rivalry because for the most part our whole group realizes it's just a game and we are still friends. The snow is going to make that a no go for me tonight though.

Posted

Things got chippy during the managers game last night...

Posted

Rumors circling in twitter the game is gonna be cancelled. Unbelievable. They better not cancel this poo. I don't want to hear the whining from the dookies.

Posted

The officials are in the Smith Center, all we are waiting for is for Duke to show up.