• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#271 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

The refs in the ACC have been consistently terrible in almost every game this year. The MD/Duke game, the Cuse/State game, the UNC/Pitt game, and then my God last night I wasn't even sure if those refs could see. It hasn't been better or worse for one team....it's been bad for all of them.

I couldn't agree more. I am just glad they were able to review both those calls at the end of Duke and unc games because the ball clearly went off unc and Jefferson's shot never touched the rim.

#272 FourthWard

FourthWard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationEl Wardo Quatro

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

tumblr_mj8yme3Mb51s5tdgeo1_500.jpg

#273 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

tumblr_mj8yme3Mb51s5tdgeo1_500.jpg

Outside of obvious tournament/championship stuff, definitely one of the top UNC basketball moments for me, ever. The place went nuts. I love how Rashad is just standing there in his oversized khakis like he's greeting people at church.

#274 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:33 AM

Outside of obvious tournament/championship stuff, definitely one of the top UNC basketball moments for me, ever. The place went nuts. I love how Rashad is just standing there in his oversized khakis like he's greeting people at church.

I can't figure out what this is. Looks like 2005 but I'm not sure of the significance off the top of my head.

#275 LKuechly

LKuechly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:51 AM

Hey Duke, you guys have a game tomorrow night in Chapel Hill...

#276 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

I can't figure out what this is. Looks like 2005 but I'm not sure of the significance off the top of my head.

It was 05 when unc came from 9 down in the final 3 minutes. It looks like the play where Felton missed a free throw and Marvin gets the board, makes the shot and gets fouled to seal the game.

#277 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

Yup 2005 - the only year Marvin was at UNC. He should have stayed one more year. Feels like dude has been in the NBA forever. 

McCants is one of the biggest UNC assholes of all time. Could have been a great, great player but I always felt he was okay with the team losing as long as he got his points. I had a cousin ride an NBA bench longer than McCants NBA career lasted. His cousin is current Padres OF Cameron Maybin - another guy who at one point was considered one of the top prospects in his game and had his career kinda fizzle out. Maybin got hurt last year though so it's not like he just didn't give a sh1t like McCants. 

#278 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:17 AM

I also haven't looked at what LV has to say about the game but I would guess it would be somewhere around Duke (-5.5)

#279 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

I also haven't looked at what LV has to say about the game but I would guess it would be somewhere around Duke (-5.5)

My guy doesn't have a line yet but it was Duke -2.5 for the game last week.

#280 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

Dirty things with officials?  Come on, was the call blown by the official at the table?  Yes, but calls are blown every game that give the team the ball that doesn't deserve it.  There were two calls on Saturday at the end of the unc game and the Duke game where the ball was given to unc and Duke and it should have been the other teams ball, luckily they could go to the monitor and see that it was Pitt's ball and MD's ball.  I can also assure you Duke fans do not like Karl Hess, hell he did the Duke vs Cuse game where we had Parker, Jefferson, and Dawkins foul out.   

Fair. I just want ref officiating in college bball nba and nfl to be revamped. 

#281 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

This'll jog your memory for sure. This was after Duke upset #2 UNC earlier in the season, and to lose to them again would have been a major letdown right before the start of the post season. The legendary moment occurs right around the 3:40 mark, but of course the whole thing is necessary viewing for any UNC fan.

#282 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,186 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:14 PM

Anyone else see that those assholes from The University of New Jersey at Durham escaped from that hell hole and found themselves in Chapel Hill, only to vandalize and graffiti several buildings on campus? 

Smh...

#283 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

Anyone else see that those assholes from The University of New Jersey at Durham escaped from that hell hole and found themselves in Chapel Hill, only to vandalize and graffiti several buildings on campus? 

Smh...

Are you surprised? The duke trolls on here I'm sure will "detest" the action of their brother duke fans- but at home they're probably slapping dicks with each other over the excitement. 

#284 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

http://www.dailytarh...h-duke-graffiti

update on the vandalism and delinquent behavior from the dookie fanbase and students. Extremely classless and a true testament to the type of juvenile behavior promoted by duke and Coach Koward.  

#285 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

http://www.dailytarh...h-duke-graffiti

update on the vandalism and delinquent behavior from the dookie fanbase and students. Extremely classless and a true testament to the type of juvenile behavior promoted by duke and Coach Koward.

Are you kidding me? That is no doubt stupid/classless behavior but no way promoted by Duke or coach K. Stupid unc fans painted on the wolf statues at Nc State was that promoted by Roy and unc? Stupid nc State fans painted on the dean dome, was that promoted by Gott and NC State? Come on every fanbase has idiots that do stupid things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com