Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Just got back from Harris Teeter...

KJ89    3,399

meh. I have beer and some bottled water in the garage. I'm good for a few weeks.

Went to Publix here in midtown atlanta around noon today. There was a line of people about 5 or 6 deep waiting for shopping carts. The forecast for tomorrow? Rain, low 34, high 39.

And yes, that is sufficient to cripple this metro area,

SCP    30,419

I swear a vast majority of people are idiots. Bread and fuging milk. What news anchor started this bullshit?

• Pie 1

SCP    30,419

Let some blowhard on the news say "you better fill your cars up" and there would be a line 10 miles long at the gas stations.

• Pie 2

MV%doe    1,015

you sleep dont relieze the bread and dairy mafia control the weather!!!1!!1!!!! plus all the weather meteorologist people have stock in dairy and bread. so keep getting fooled derp sleep sleep berp sleep derpa. 

MV%doe    1,015

Let some blowhard on the news say "you better fill your cars up" and there would be a line 10 miles long at the gas stations.

a smart man i knew once said to me- if i had control over news, newspaper(many years ago advice), tv etc. i'd have everyone digging ditches within a few days. sad but true, i mean if people start to see enough people dig, they'd join before long. same for running, if a number of people start running away, others would join not knowing what they are running form. monkeys............