Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got back from Harris Teeter...

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

you sleep dont relieze the bread and dairy mafia control the weather!!!1!!1!!!! plus all the weather meteorologist people have stock in dairy and bread. so keep getting fooled derp sleep sleep berp sleep derpa. 

Posted · Report post

Christ.

After Thursday's storm we'll have had over 40" this winter.

Posted · Report post

Let some blowhard on the news say "you better fill your cars up" and there would be a line 10 miles long at the gas stations.

a smart man i knew once said to me- if i had control over news, newspaper(many years ago advice), tv etc. i'd have everyone digging ditches within a few days. sad but true, i mean if people start to see enough people dig, they'd join before long. same for running, if a number of people start running away, others would join not knowing what they are running form. monkeys............

Posted · Report post

it's times like this that keep us from being attacked from aliens. they see this and go why should we invade again?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Simmons makes some strong cornbread. If it ain't a cast iron skilliet it is, I repeat, it is NOT corn bread. Don't give me some easy bake oven hash.

Posted · Report post

if the power was to go out and I was unable to get to the store I'd probably be able to last 2 months.... Fucking rookies..

Posted · Report post

Let some blowhard on the news say "you better fill your cars up" and there would be a line 10 miles long at the gas stations.

oh my god, i hope its not too late!

Posted · Report post

I found the bread aisle to be picked over, but not too bad last night.  The cookie table on the other hand...

cookies > bread

BgKFQetIQAA1eW6.jpg

Posted · Report post

Technically I don't think you can make fun of all the people raiding the Harris Teeter when you are in fact, raiding the Harris Teeter as well. I know, you just needed to pick up laundry detergent and happen to walk past the milk section.

Posted · Report post

I needed beer and condoms.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I needed beer and condoms.

You drink beer out of condoms?
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I went to HT last night in Plaza Midwood. Looked like a normal night.

I guess people in the city don't over-react as much as people in the burbs...or maybe we all just procrastinate longer and will be hitting the store tonight.