Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Browns continue to be a dumpster fire (Banner and Lombardi fired)

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah just think of all the promising draft prospects they get to ruin this year.

Maybe they'll hire a staff that goes full retard and reaches for two seventh round projects in the first.

Posted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I had to post twice. I was hoping the Browns got their poo together, but I guess not. I seriously feel bad for their fan-base...

Posted

No matter how bad your team has it, someone always has it worse (unless your a Browns fan). 

Saw a t-shirt once that summed it all up: 

"Cleveland Browns... Rebuilding since 1963". 

Posted

Perpetually teaching everyone how NOT to build a winning franchise.

Posted

Perusing PFT and saw the headline about Haslam being impatient.  Thought "wonder what that's about" but didn't read.

Scrolled down a little and saw something about Ray Farmer as GM, and went "huh"?

Kept scrolling till I saw the story about Lombardi and Banner being fired and said "you've gotta be freakin' kidding me" :blink:

Free agency is a month away, a month (a short month at that since it's February).  Heck, the Scouting Combine starts in less than two weeks.

Just hired a new coach.  Heck, I don't even know if they've filled out the whole coaching staff yet.

Good grief, what an utter mess.

Posted

Congrats, to Ray Farmer though. My high school teammate and long time friend.  We won baseball state championships in Little League, American American Legion, high school (Glenn High School,1992) and played football together from the time we were 12 through high school.  Great guy, smart as hell and seems to be well respected as a talent evaluator in the NFL.  

Now don't let the dumpster fire that is the Browns consume you too! 

This pic is of me and Ray on the field prior to the Chiefs v. Panthers game back in 2008 when he was Director Pro Personnel for the Chiefs (We won 34-0)

dq0q5w.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

No matter how bad your team has it, someone always has it worse (unless your a Browns fan). 

Saw a t-shirt once that summed it all up: 

"Cleveland Browns... Rebuilding since 1963". 

My manager is a Browns fan.  The contact icon I use for him on my phone is a Browns fan holding a sign that says that.

I took the day off today to get some stuff done.  Part of me wishes I hadn't :lol:

Posted

Can you imagine the drama queens in our fanbase if they had to put up with this level of futility.

Posted

i know browns fans are probably happy because they hated banner and lombardi but the timing is so bad it's laughable.

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted Image

COME ON POOKIE!!! LET'S BURN THIS MUTHAfugA DOWN!!!

Sent from my LGMS769 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

My manager is a Browns fan.  The contact icon I use for him on my phone is a Browns fan holding a sign that says that.

I took the day off today to get some stuff done.  Part of me wishes I hadn't :lol:

Best story is about the fan who wanted Browns players to be his pallbearers so they "could let me down one more time".