Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kunu's Full Mock/Offseason

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Nice format with the fine looking women. That blonde f'n fine as hell. wow.  

Draft wise, I really like it.  Gotta look up the Moore guy.  You pretty much filled all of our needs in a good way without grabbing any high paid FAs so this is fo sho realistic. 

2 Wrs, an RT, 2 CBs + a SS late like Rivera likes em, a starting FA CB, and o-line depth via FA.    

Posted · Report post

Nice format with the fine looking women. That blonde f'n fine as hell. wow.  

Draft wise, I really like it.  Gotta look up the Moore guy.  You pretty much filled all of our needs in a good way without grabbing any high paid FAs so this is fo sho realistic. 

2 Wrs, an RT, 2 CBs + a SS late like Rivera likes em, a starting FA CB, and o-line depth via FA.    

Thanks.  Moore is a player who I'm very interested in following this offseason.  I went for a realistic approach with our free agents because I just don't see us grabbing one of the big names.  The more recognized names all have their respective downsides and I just don't see many of them as Panthers.  

Posted · Report post

I'd rather take the best available TE over Robinson.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Love the 1st, 4th, and 5th picks. No way we only draft 1 OL though. I imagine we will draft a WR and OL in the first two rounds. 

Posted · Report post

I like the draft and based on it Lafell would probably be out. Still, it's not a given Lafell is gone in reality.