16 replies to this topic

#11 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCO
HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

doing some research on Walt, because he is a long athletic CB with good feet(+++++++++). he is a local guy, coming from Harding HS in Charlotte.

I noticed that as well and being from a smaller school could be one of those prospects that pop out of nowhere a la Kugbila.  

http://www.newsadvan...1a4bcf6878.html

http://nfldraftdiamo...ens-cb-liberty/

Who was your favorite team and player in the NFL and why?  

"My favorite team was the Panthers because I’m from Charlotte NC and being a panther fan is a way of life here. I grew up being a fan. Fav player was donte hall because it was exciting to watch him play. He always did something to electrify the crowd!"

#12 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• LocationCO
HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

That's the thing. We mentioned it in another thread but there's a really good possibility that the guys with the highest value in the first and second will be WR's.

That's what I'm thinking and did this from a pure value based prediction.  The top player on our board could very well be a wideout come picks 28 and 60 and from Gettleman's conferences, he seems to have his big board and when the pick comes, pick the guy at the top of it remaining.   

#13 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationthe.black.lodge
HUDDLER

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

Nice format with the fine looking women. That blonde f'n fine as hell. wow.  

Draft wise, I really like it.  Gotta look up the Moore guy.  You pretty much filled all of our needs in a good way without grabbing any high paid FAs so this is fo sho realistic. 

2 Wrs, an RT, 2 CBs + a SS late like Rivera likes em, a starting FA CB, and o-line depth via FA.    

#14 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• LocationCO
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

Nice format with the fine looking women. That blonde f'n fine as hell. wow.  

Draft wise, I really like it.  Gotta look up the Moore guy.  You pretty much filled all of our needs in a good way without grabbing any high paid FAs so this is fo sho realistic. 

2 Wrs, an RT, 2 CBs + a SS late like Rivera likes em, a starting FA CB, and o-line depth via FA.    

Thanks.  Moore is a player who I'm very interested in following this offseason.  I went for a realistic approach with our free agents because I just don't see us grabbing one of the big names.  The more recognized names all have their respective downsides and I just don't see many of them as Panthers.  

#15 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

I'd rather take the best available TE over Robinson.

#16 MedellinHeel

MedellinHeel

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Love the 1st, 4th, and 5th picks. No way we only draft 1 OL though. I imagine we will draft a WR and OL in the first two rounds. 

#17 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

I like the draft and based on it Lafell would probably be out. Still, it's not a given Lafell is gone in reality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users