Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Chingon

Charles Davis from NFLN "Mock Draft 2.0"

64 posts in this topic

chuck davis is a dimple.

I think this has been posted before ...but it's still WTF worthy. There's no way in hell they draft this woman beater and I don't even think Hyde will go in the first round. 

I like Charles Davis, but I seriously questioned his IQ when I originally read  this. 

I think this has been posted before ...but it's still WTF worthy. There's no way in hell they draft this woman beater and I don't even think Hyde will go in the first round. 

I like Charles Davis, but I seriously questioned his IQ when I originally read  this. 

If im not mistaken its his 2.0 mock. Which previously had another RB....

I'd probably end it all if that happened.

LOL

What would the huddle be like if we took an RB in the first?

If im not mistaken its his 2.0 mock. Which previously had another RB....

outrageous!

1 person likes this

Yep that's a new one for him for 2/10.  He didn't change his mind about Hyde haha

• Topics

• Running a more advanced college style, fun and gun type system, could be the future for a lot of teams.  Chip Kelly flamed out, but he may have just been too early. Get the players who a. have thrived in similar systems, and b. create mismatches with your "typical" NFL defenders and attack attack attack.    I mean, even imagine our no huddle/hurry up offense right now...Stew, McCaffrey, Fozzy, Samuel, Cam all capable of carrying the ball (in a variety or play designs).  Now we have a couple guys with speed to stretch the field, or work short crossing routes and YAC galore.  Meanwhile, KB and Funch will (hopefully) improve and be able to use their big frames to body smaller defenders.  Olsen is Olsen. Defenses will have to play a guessing game and pick their poison trying to stop this offense when it wants to put its foot on the gas. A LOT of possibilities and freedom for this offense...potentially. 
    • Misleading. Tyreke Hill would have gotten drafted much much earlier if not for the domestic violence