Incognito rants on Twitter...

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#81 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

I don't understand how any one can call Martin a pussy or incognito a douche bag when we don't know what really happened. Everyone is just speculating. If what incognito is saying is true then he has every right to be mad at Martin and then Martin would be a bitch. If what society(not Martin) is saying is true then incognito is a bully and should face consequences. I really don't get why everyone is acting like they were there and know everything that happened. Bc u don't. Wait for the truth to come out and then call people names

You are aware of the Wells report that came out this week?

http://i.usatoday.ne...duct-report.pdf

#82 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationRichmond, VA
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:34 PM

It's like people are refusing to believe that Richie could have gone this. His story is one we hear too often about a child with emotional issues who turned into a grown child with emotional issues. That baggage is what made Richie a superstar, but it's also what destroyed all of it.

#83 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

The really fuged up part is Martin will always be viewed as a pussy by some. Shame that people don't realize there are all different kinds of folks in this world

Yep, and relationships can be complicated. I'm not sure that anyone involved in this behind the scenes mess handled things properly, but now people are trying to view the whole deal as black or white, right or wrong, and ignore the shades of gray that are almost always there.

Now that it comes out that two other players were following Incognito's lead and another player and a trainer were additional victims, it's clear to me that some were ignoring actions that were anti-team. Team dissension is like a spot of rust. You can't ignore it. It just gets worse.

#84 Panthers8969

Panthers8969

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

You are aware that we still do not know what really happened? That's like saying you believe oj Simpson is not guilty bc the court rules that way.

#85 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

You are aware that we still do not know what really happened? That's like saying you believe oj Simpson is not guilty bc the court rules that way.

So everyone but Incognito is lying huh? OJ Simpson, really?

#86 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

Nothing like that at all. To me it is all about the timing of this and Micheal Sams. Just wait and see. Do you think Incognito is the first douche bag in the nfl that treated another player bad? Please take off the blind folds pertaining to current events.

Why are you so worried about Michael Sam? Let me guess...

We wouldn't want more tolerance in this country or anything. That would be awful, wouldn't it?

#87 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

No it isn't.

#88 The Huddler

The Huddler

#BringHardyBack

• Location@TheHuddler2
SUPPORTER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

Richie is a douche and Martin is a tad soft. Break them up, end of story.

Sent from my XT1055 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#89 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKC Mo
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

Why are you so worried about Michael Sam? Let me guess...

We wouldn't want more tolerance in this country or anything. That would be awful, wouldn't it?

See, you are part of the problem. I never once stated my stance on the issues, just stated my thoughts on the timing. I feel there is a reason this all is playing out like it is. Immediately for criticaly thinking about something, I'm a bigot? Sheeple..
  • MCC PIE'd this

#90 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

See, you are part of the problem. I never once stated my stance on the issues, just stated my thoughts on the timing. Immediately for criticaly thinking about something, I'm a bigot? Sheeple..

You are the only one in this thread talking about an agenda, and repeatedly bringing up Michael Sam at the same time.

Again I ask. Please elaborate on this agenda.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users