Photo
- - - - -

Photoshop expert required (a signed football as reward)

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#106 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

I'm Fan01 and I'm a real person.  

I PM'd the OP when I saw the thread.  I'd done maybe half an hours work when I saw Jakob post his finished picture so I posted in the thread asking if if was first come first serve.  I also stopped working on it at that point and PM's the OP to ask if he was happy with what Jakob had done.  I included what I'd done so far and asked if I should continue.  I didn't want to continue working on it if he was already going to give the ball to Jakob.

He said to keep going.  That he was going to pick the best one.  I usually never work on spec but I'm a Barry Sanders fan.  I went back and finished up.  He told me he liked mine the best and asked for my address.  When I get the ball I'll post it with a local newspaper or something if anyone still cares by then.

#107 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,099 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

I think Jacob should keep it for 6 months out of the year and then give it to Fan01 for the other 6 months. 

#108 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,246 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

I think Jacob should keep it for 6 months out of the year and then give it to Fan01 for the other 6 months.

Or.....they could cut it in half.

#109 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,296 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

Giving away a football autographed by B. Sanders for a cellphone wallpaper? This has troll written all over, especially when anyone here would have don't what you're asking without any payment incentive.

#110 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,767 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:09 AM

That isn't even what I said, I already told you it doesn't matter. Next time just ask someone to do it for free. I highly doubt you are giving the ball away. Fan01 is probably somebody you know or an ALT account, but if I'm wrong I'm wrong. This really isn't a big deal.

It matters very much obviously. In just a short while you have accused him of lying or making a fake contest, said that fan01 made his in mspaint, accused him of making another account for some reason, asked the mods to intervene, etc.

If you are actually a professional GD, you are not acting the least bit professional.

#111 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:15 AM

This thread is becoming ridiculous, M&M contest was real nice, because you must be real nice to offer a football like this for a so simple work.

But then greed and morons poluted this thread.

#112 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,230 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:40 AM

man-giggle-cat.gif

#113 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

It matters very much obviously. In just a short while you have accused him of lying or making a fake contest, said that fan01 made his in mspaint, accused him of making another account for some reason, asked the mods to intervene, etc.

If you are actually a professional GD, you are not acting the least bit professional.

Look dude, I'm done with this. Don't go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I don't give a single fug about the football. What I'm worried about is if Mighty Mite just picked one of his friends and said they won. I don't think anyone on the huddle would look too likely on something like that. 

Nonetheless, I asked Mighty Mite twice, once by PM and once in this thread what I could do to improve the image for him. He refused to tell me anything. That's what leads me to believe this is a little shady. This has nothing to do with you and I already told Mighty Mite I don't care to argue back and forth. I have no hard feelings against him and if Fan01 really is someone unrelated to Mighty Mite I hope he enjoys the football.

Let's not get in a fight over an internet message board. It doesn't matter.

#114 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

wtf is going on in here lol

#115 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

lol

#116 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

I'm Fan01 and I'm a real person.  

I PM'd the OP when I saw the thread.  I'd done maybe half an hours work when I saw Jakob post his finished picture so I posted in the thread asking if if was first come first serve.  I also stopped working on it at that point and PM's the OP to ask if he was happy with what Jakob had done.  I included what I'd done so far and asked if I should continue.  I didn't want to continue working on it if he was already going to give the ball to Jakob.

He said to keep going.  That he was going to pick the best one.  I usually never work on spec but I'm a Barry Sanders fan.  I went back and finished up.  He told me he liked mine the best and asked for my address.  When I get the ball I'll post it with a local newspaper or something if anyone still cares by then.

I hope you enjoy the ball. I was just irate because I asked Mighty Mite twice what else needed to be edited and I never got a reply.

#117 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,727 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:51 AM

ITT: lies, deceit, Photoshop and entertainment

#118 Jakob

Jakob

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

A lot of people in this thread are still bashing Mighty Mite. Let's just drop it, it's just misscommunication.

Lets all unbunch our panties

#119 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:37 AM

I don't wear underwear. I'm just here for the wats and lulz.

#120 Carolina Crazy V2

Carolina Crazy V2

!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

I'm just troubled by all of Mighty Mite's grammatical errors. Maybe he's a Nigerian hacker and he is using the football to obtain Fan01's address and there are secret mic's planted inside the ball to eavesdrop on his financial information. 

Just sayin'. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com