Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get on the bandwagon: Odell Beckham Jr

67 posts in this topic

Posted

6'0, 4.4 speed (estimate), great ball skills, huge hands, fluid athlete... this guy has it all. This guy's my number 2 WR right now behind Watkins. Remember that it's still early in the draft process -- I expect him to be seen as a top 15 type of prospect when it's all said and done.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great ball skills is all I'm looking for in a guy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted

not sure i like him more than landry. I'd be happy with either, but we could probably get landry in the second.

2 people like this

Posted

He seems solid. For my money, Cooks seems like the more explosive receiver though.  We'll see how it all pans out.

Posted

he's not 6' 2".  More like 5'11"

Posted

We will know in a week on weight and height

Posted

he's not 6' 2".  More like 5'11"

6'0. My bad.

Posted

welcome aboard. this guy is a legit deep threat, with huge hands and arms. plays a lot larger then his size, but can turn every touch into a TD.

Posted

He seems solid. For my money, Cooks seems like the more explosive receiver though.  We'll see how it all pans out.

Cooks needs to run well in the combine. For my money, I think people are overestimating his speed. He needs to be elite in that category to make up for his size.

not sure i like him more than landry. I'd be happy with either, but we could probably get landry in the second.

Yeah, Landry's not gonna be a 1st rounder. He won't run well in the 40. I mean, he may end up being the next Anquan Boldin with his size and strength, but even Boldin slipped to the 2nd round.

Posted

If we get our OT in the 1st we should trade up to get our WR in the second if need be. We need to start this season with 2 new legit WR on the roster.

Posted

If we get our OT in the 1st we should trade up to get our WR in the second if need be. We need to start this season with 2 new legit WR on the roster.

Opposed to trading up.  I think we have to trust the scouts to find guys that can fill holes.  We can do well in this draft.