Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get on the bandwagon: Odell Beckham Jr

67 posts in this topic

Posted

OBJ OBJ OBJ OBJ OBJ OBJ

1 person likes this

Posted

Beckham's father, Odell Beckham, played running back at LSU from 1989 to 1992. His mother, Heather Van Norman, also attended LSU as a track runner. Speed runs in this mans veins. I'm not talking about the drug either.

2 people like this

Posted

I think he's gonna be a stud.  Him and Davante Adams are imo the two most aggressive receivers in the draft.  Love how he fights for the ball and people need to shut up already with the short vs. tall receiver deal.  Get a playmaker.  He's not even that short.  

1 person likes this

Posted

its-all-about-context-thumb.jpg

Who is the chick in your sig???

Posted

Can he attack the ball???

Posted

I'll repeat it on every applicable thread. My wife is a huge LSU fan which means every LSU game is on at my house. Landy is the best receiver on that team by far. No knock on OBJ - love that dude, too. But Landry is a complete BEAST. I've never seen anyone other than Smitty go get everything thrown in his direction.

With that said....he's probably an early 2nd rounder so we probably won't grab him. But if you're thinking of taking OBJ in the first over Landry then you're dead wrong.

Posted

Has the ability to catch the ball in the air, hit the ground, and maintain possession.  Also can come down with high balls for YAC.  At the end of the day, the guy can go and grab the ball out of the air.  Now, being a Top15 talent, I don't know about that.

Posted

There's at least five other receivers I'd rather have where we'll be drafting.

Posted

My receiver draft board:

1. Evans
2. Watkins

3. Lee

4. Pretty much everyone else.

All the other WRs are so close, but the draft process should change that some. I trust G-man and Rivera. 

Posted

Can he attack the ball???

here are 5 screen shots from the Mississippi St game with him doing so.

post-2367-0-37669200-1392350990_thumb.pnpost-2367-0-34565500-1392350964_thumb.pnpost-2367-0-01346500-1392350949_thumb.pnpost-2367-0-44547900-1392350926_thumb.pnpost-2367-0-36547400-1392351619_thumb.pn

Posted

I like what i see in the above images

Posted

i know nothing about this man.

draft him!

1 person likes this