Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The frail and scrawny Teddy Bridgewater

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I like Manziel as a person but the media dick sucking fest is starting to bother me a bit.

Brian Bosworth like

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Are they trying to keep Bridgewater out of the the AFC South? Him there could create some discomfort for their god Andrew Luck. They wanna keep that division as uncompetitive for Luck as possible.

The media trying to keep AFC South teams from getting good players to help Andrew Luck...

That may be the single stupidest thing ever posted here.

I'm hoping you're not dumb or delusional enough to actually believe that.

Posted · Report post

Bridgewater's measurement officially at the combine is 6'2 & 1/8 inches, 214 pounds, and hand size is 9.25. So pretty much the media got every single thing wrong. But what kills me is the way they reported it. Instead of eating their crow and write an article about Bridgewater's result, they instead just mentioned it at the bottom of an article about Manziel as just honorable mention. With all the hoopla about Bridgewater's phantom lack of size you'd think it would need an article on its own to report it. For a supposed #1 overall prospect, just like Manziel, you'd think this would be headline, again, just like Manziel. But instead you have:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000327333/article/johnny-manziel-comes-up-short-of-6-feet-at-nfl-combine

By the way, Manziel measured at 5'11 & 3/4, 205 pounds, huuuuge hands 9.625. So much huuuger than 9.25

Now, on to the 40 yard dash. Get ready for some "surprises?"

Are they trying to keep Bridgewater out of the the AFC South? Him there could create some discomfort for their god Andrew Luck. They wanna keep that division as uncompetitive for Luck as possible. They seem to wanna ship him to Cleveland. They want both the Jags and Texans to pass on him. Two QB needy teams passing on a QB that is compared to Aaron Rodgers? lol. That certainly makes sense.

Now that Bridgewater's size(both hand and weight) is of no concern, what angle does the media go to now? Could Bortles save the day?

He is smaller than RG3. He will get destroyed just like RG3.

Posted · Report post

he's smaller than RG3 lol ... AND so what...

RG3 doesnt have any wideouts on oiffense, Rg3 will bounce back next year, and the media and fans will claim its because he has a great defense, or o-line... lol

notice how every single dominant qb of color never gets credit for their success... but overrated qb's like Luck get every excuse used for their poor play haha

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

he's smaller than RG3 lol ... AND so what...

RG3 doesnt have any wideouts on oiffense, Rg3 will bounce back next year, and the media and fans will claim its because he has a great defense, or o-line... lol

notice how every single dominant qb of color never gets credit for their success... but overrated qb's like Luck get every excuse used for their poor play haha

The only thing I notice is that a lot of black people have an inferiority complex disorder when it comes to discussing QBs.

Posted · Report post

The only thing I notice is that a lot of black people have an inferiority complex disorder when it comes to discussing QBs.

the only thing i notice is that white people like to label black qb's a bust before they even play a down in the nfl... they are anxious and hoping that they fail, and when they do better than expected they point to another part of the team as a reason for their success... nevermind the fact that young white qb's such as dalton, stafford, and matt ryan are playing with elite wideouts... and still suck lol

all they have is jamarcus russell for evidence..... vick and vy werent bust, they were successful

Posted · Report post

the only thing i notice is that white people like to label black qb's a bust before they even play a down in the nfl... they are anxious and hoping that they fail, and when they do better than expected they point to another part of the team as a reason for their success... nevermind the fact that young white qb's such as dalton, stafford, and matt ryan are playing with elite wideouts... and still suck lol

all they have is jamarcus russell for evidence..... vick and vy werent bust, they were successful

I'm not white, homie.

Posted · Report post

Not sure I agree with you on this one.

RG3 is basically a track athlete playing football. Bridgewater is a legitimate football player. He might be a relatively small one, but I see him being better equipped to take a pounding than RG3.

Posted · Report post

Calling Vince Young a success is a pretty big stretch.

The argument that you can predict anything based on a quarterback's race is pretty much garbage. Byron Leftwhich, Michael Vick and Cam Newton are all very different types and styles of quarterback. Race is about all they have in common.

Posted · Report post

Not sure I agree with you on this one.

RG3 is basically a track athlete playing football. Bridgewater is a legitimate football player. He might be a relatively small one, but I see him being better equipped to take a pounding than RG3.

They are the same height & Teddy is 10-15 lbs lighter.

Dude is small. He better hope he has a good line. He won't be able to absorb big hits.

Posted · Report post

They are the same height & Teddy is 10-15 lbs lighter.

Dude is small. He better hope he has a good line. He won't be able to absorb big hits.

I never liked RG3 coming out

Bridgewater is miles ahead of RG3 coming out

1. Quick release

2. Can read the entire field

3. Elite pocket presence

4. Elite accuracy (throws with anticipation and timing)

5. Great pre snap reader

He shits on RG3

Posted · Report post

I never liked RG3 coming out

Bridgewater is miles ahead of RG3 coming out

1. Quick release
2. Can read the entire field
3. Elite pocket presence
4. Elite accuracy (throws with anticipation and timing)
5. Great pre snap reader

He shits on RG3

What does any of that have to do with Teddy being the size of a punter?

I never said anything about his skill set or abilities.