Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

d-dave

So Titanfall?

70 posts in this topic

I worked at MS and dealt with companies that use this cloud service and it's very, very stable.  Big companies too.  To be honest, 95% of the issues we had was from Blackberry Enterprise Servers lol, BES is garbage.   

I played Titanfall on PC this morning, so good.

when my tax refund shows up, God I hope soon enough to get the Xbox1 bundle.

Seriously spend your money on the ps4 most of the big games come out on both platforms anyway and why would you want to miss out on a new uncharted game?

Seriously spend your money on the ps4 most of the big games come out on both platforms anyway and why would you want to miss out on a new uncharted game?

halo is legitimately the only reason I would get an xbone and I still haven't made a decision yet 

So i got Titanfall for the PC last night, but wasn't ever able to connect to a server. Just hung at loading match making all night. Anyone else have it, and have this problem?

There was a small downtime but only a few minutes. Think they rebooted because my pings went back to normal after.

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Finally was able to get on for a bit. Really loving it so far. 

I bought it the other day for the xbox one and finally got to play it last night. It was a lot of fun. It felt different then other FPS but I fell right into the controls and concepts.  Played a little this morning as well, my only complaint is that they keep throwing me in with a bunch of level 20-40s and a few time my team was a bunch of low ranked against all high ranked players. You can tell they had a weapons advantage.

Actually the two beat weapons are available in the beginning the carbine and shotgun. There isn't really a huge advantage with levels on this game. Don't worry.

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

At level 40 and still use the carbine. I've tried the others but always go back to it. Same with the chain gun on the Titan.