Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Titanfall?

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So i got Titanfall for the PC last night, but wasn't ever able to connect to a server. Just hung at loading match making all night. Anyone else have it, and have this problem?

Posted · Report post

There was a small downtime but only a few minutes. Think they rebooted because my pings went back to normal after.

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Finally was able to get on for a bit. Really loving it so far. 

Posted · Report post

I bought it the other day for the xbox one and finally got to play it last night. It was a lot of fun. It felt different then other FPS but I fell right into the controls and concepts.  Played a little this morning as well, my only complaint is that they keep throwing me in with a bunch of level 20-40s and a few time my team was a bunch of low ranked against all high ranked players. You can tell they had a weapons advantage.

Posted · Report post

Actually the two beat weapons are available in the beginning the carbine and shotgun. There isn't really a huge advantage with levels on this game. Don't worry.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

At level 40 and still use the carbine. I've tried the others but always go back to it. Same with the chain gun on the Titan.

Posted · Report post

Seriously spend your money on the ps4 most of the big games come out on both platforms anyway and why would you want to miss out on a new uncharted game?

Had a buddy over the other day, play station guy. He sat down and played an hour of titanfall. The next day he was at GameStop trading in his ps4. He got the titanfall bundle and with his games they owed him 20. I asked point blank how bf4 compared on both systems. He said he couldn't tell a difference in graphics or gameplay.

I personally haven't messed with ps4 but would like to.

Posted · Report post

IMO its too early to be trading in your next gen console because of one exclusive. i have titanfall on PC and i really feel like it will fade into obscurity once the big boys such as destiny, the division, watch dogs, metal gear come out.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't think single player games will push out Titanfall. I also havnt seen many online games with the balance that Titanfall brings. Not sure about console but the fact that Titanfall has low required pc specs should keep it popular

Posted · Report post

my refund came in but didnt buy one yet....I'm so torn between the PS and Xbox.  Costco has the Xbone1 for $470 and a free copy of Forza and Titan for $55 so I can get 2 games and system for $525 so I'm leaning towards going that way. I want my Xbox to take over my cable so I can play games and watch TV like when a 4pm non Panther game comes on I want to be able to watch the game and play at the same time on one system.

Posted · Report post

jesus christ I am so mad. so I caved and sold my red ring of death 360 to gamestop for 70 dollars credit and got the titanfall bundle. it took a whole fuging day to download titanfall and now that I'm about to play I have to do a mandatory training session ....that won't GOD DAMN load. i'm about to take a 500 dollar bath and smash this damn thing

It seriously has been stuck on the "welcome to the frontier" menu for like 20 minutes. 

I'm betting something fuged up in the download and EA is going to recommend I uninstall then reinstall it. fug that noise. 

update doing just that reinstalling it. god help me if this doesn't work. 

edit: got it to work finally, thank you sweet baby jesus

Posted · Report post

jesus christ I am so mad. so I caved and sold my red ring of death 360 to gamestop for 70 dollars credit and got the titanfall bundle. it took a whole fuging day to download titanfall and now that I'm about to play I have to do a mandatory training session ....that won't GOD DAMN load. i'm about to take a 500 dollar bath and smash this damn thing

It seriously has been stuck on the "welcome to the frontier" menu for like 20 minutes.

I'm betting something fuged up in the download and EA is going to recommend I uninstall then reinstall it. fug that noise.

update doing just that reinstalling it. god help me if this doesn't work.

edit: got it to work finally, thank you sweet baby jesus

you don't have to do the training. you can back out any time. it's good to do it if you want the achievement though.
1 person likes this